Streaming Setup Issues and Console Tool

MaydaX

I've been trying since Tues night to get our server streaming and still nothing .I used the webtool to set it up, and everything ran smoothly but still not streaming. Any help would be appreciated.Account status is Active,Clan name Soldiers of Honor.Thanks

I've been trying since Tues night to get our server streaming and still nothing .I used the webtool to set it up, and everything ran smoothly but still not streaming. Any help would be appreciated.Account status is Active,Clan name Soldiers of Honor.Thanks

Checked your account and you submitted the server IP with wrong port: 69.12.91.18:48888 --> standard is 19567

48888 is the RCON port

Remove the server from your account and add back with good port!!

anyone have any ideal why i cannot get our bc2 server streaming. i ran the pb web setup tool. it went through all the motions and came back and said no errors and that the server should be streaming. it was the correct version of web tool, i have restarted the server sevrals times.

thanks

packet

ah nice, so add one more file we cant access them.. pbcl.cfg :lol:

This one is client side not server side, we can see this one ;)

anyone have any ideal why i cannot get our bc2 server streaming. i ran the pb web setup tool. it went through all the motions and came back and said no errors and that the server should be streaming. it was the correct version of web tool, i have restarted the server sevrals times.

thanks

packet

There seems to be issues with some GSP's and streaming so it may be that, only other thing I can suggest is to post a copy of your pbsv.cfg if you have access to it so we can have a look and see if anything looks out of the ordinary.

There seems to be issues with some GSP's and streaming so it may be that, only other thing I can suggest is to post a copy of your pbsv.cfg if you have access to it so we can have a look and see if anything looks out of the ordinary.

i have the server hosted with myinternetservices and do not appear to have access to the requested .cfg file. i do know other clans that also have thier servers with the same provider and they claim their server is streaming

thanks

packet

used the webtool and everything says it went fine. Server still not streaming, under my account says server streaming never.

[iNIT] Opening connection ...

[MSG] Connection opened

[MSG] Remote console driver does not return result. Performing blind setup.

[MSG] Creating pbucon.use file ( pb_sv_writecfg pbucon.use )

[MSG] Restarting PB ( pb_sv_restart )

[MSG] Waiting 30 seconds for PB to restart

[MSG] Setting sessions limit ( pb_sv_usessionlimit 8 )

[MSG] Adding ucon profile for PBBans Hub ( pb_sv_uconadd 1 208.122.49.138 pbbhub1 pbbanshub )

[MSG] Setting pbbans.dat autoupdate ( pb_sv_autoupdban 1 )

[MSG] Adding heartbeat task ( pb_sv_task 0 3600 pb_sv_ver )

[MSG] Saving settings into pbsv.cfg ( pb_sv_writecfg )

[MSG] No error occured during setup. Server should be ready to stream

[MSG] Closing connection ...

[MSG] Connection closed

Edited by RsF-Frosti

i have the server hosted with myinternetservices and do not appear to have access to the requested .cfg file. i do know other clans that also have thier servers with the same provider and they claim their server is streaming

thanks

packet

Try using the webtool as this uses RCON to set it up.

used the webtool and everything says it went fine. Server still not streaming, under my account says server streaming never.

Make sure PB is running as I know some GSP's had issues with it defaulting to being switched off and try some of the trouble shooting steps if you have RCON access.

http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html#troubleshooting

Edited by (FG) mastermc0

bf2cc does not have rcon access support that i can find, and the file to dl from the op only has a single file not the 2 that is stated. seems to be a corrupted file.

bf2cc does not have rcon access support that i can find, and the file to dl from the op only has a single file not the 2 that is stated. seems to be a corrupted file.

Do you mean BC2CC? If so yes I know this is the case however there are tools that have "Punkbuster" tab.

http://g4g.pl/bc2guardian-download

Enter the RCON commands in the troubleshooting steps using this tool.

Is there any way for you to check if there is a pbucon.use file?

EDIT: E.g do you have any PB logs?

Edited by (FG) mastermc0

ty master, that tool is alot nicer then bf2cc and server set up now. time to go read and see how we can upload the cfg list now for md5

Good luck and happy cheater/hacker catching.

Does this tool give you full access to all console PB commands or just the commands that allow for Hub streaming?

BC2 guardian will let you use any PB commands. Only tool I know of that has this feature at the moment.

ya I got mine to stream for an hour then poof, no matter what I do I cant get it to stream.

Im begging surfy atm to help if I give the info

I'm still having issues to get this to stream. Any ideas?

I would suggest trying using the webtool then adding the line for GGC back in.

Only other thing I know that caused issues for other people was not putting a # infront of the gameserverpassword option in the settings.ini

adding spam messages has got ours to stream constantly now funnily enough.

Yeah I saw you posted that somewhere else gotta be the weirdest fix/workaround I've heard. But I guess if it works it works.

If someone could advise the best method to add MD5 checks I would be grateful. I added them to pbsv.cfg, but when i run md5toollist i only see one, the first one???

I figure theres not really much point to streaming without them, were already kicking blatant hackers manually.

Edited by Kinsman

If someone could advise the best method to add MD5 checks I would be grateful. I added them to pbsv.cfg, but when i run md5toollist i only see one, the first one???

I figure theres not really much point to streaming without them, were already kicking blatant hackers manually.

They should be added/updated manually as long as you have the accept md5 updates flag ticked on your AccCP as far as I know.

Other than the way you have it set up currently i.e in the pbsv.cfg the only other way is to put it in the pbsvuser.cfg which I believe you said you do not have access to.