Wrong Ban

recenge10*

Hi, I am getting punted by punkbuster and I dont know why I am getting GLOBAL "PunkBuster NAME BAN eac5ce4a" I have searched my name and I am not on a ban list .

Can you help

=TOG= Revenge10

can you post a screenshot of the message you get or the exact text of the message?

that GUID is not on our MBi and does not show to be globally banned by Even Balance

can you post a screenshot of the message you get or the exact text of the message?

that GUID is not on our MBi and does not show to be globally banned by Even Balance

Hi,

" [04.09.2011 17:30:43] GLOBAL PunkBuster NAME BAN eac5ce4a"

In the case of BF2142 Evenbalance are known to issue name bans which is why you're receiving that message. No bans are held on our MPI for such bans as we ban GUIDs. My suggestion therefore is to raise a ticket with them directly. Unless they decide to remove it you won't be able to use that solider again.

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

In the case of BF2142 Evenbalance are known to issue name bans which is why you're receiving that message. No bans are held on our MPI for such bans as we ban GUIDs. My suggestion therefore is to raise a ticket with them directly. Unless they decide to remove it you won't be able to use that solider again.

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

Thanks, Ill raise a ticket, I have tried using another alt I get the same message. So Iv got a problem.

Cheers