where to submit demo

x RickAstley

If the demo was recorded on a server that streams it's logs here then send it to the admin of the server and get them to submit it. If the demo was recorded on a server that wasn't streaming then there's nothing you can do with it.

wow thats shitty. I did pb_plist I figured that would be enough. It was cybergames, I am pretty sure it streams but I dont think it has the console messages on. I have no idea who the admin is.

Glad to see you're actually doing something against someone you think to be a cheater... Most people just whine for a while but then leave it be, taking no action. Too bad you're fighting against a windmill here though.

Edited by Settiesa

Glad to see you're actually doing something against someone you think to be a cheater... Most people just whine for a while but then leave it be, taking no action. Too bad you're fighting against a windmill here though.

Yes, uploading a demo and pasting one line from a log file into a post is incredibly difficult :rolleyes:

x RickAstley, send the demo the the CyberGames admins. They'll be able to submit the demo here along with the appropriate log data. The player will then be placed on the PBBans MBi.

• 2 years later...

hey, im slightly confused, is there a section on the PBBans website for me to submit a demo of a suspect hacker? If there is, I can't find one. There seems only to be one to submit PBSS's.

I'm an admin of the server and i took the demo while it was streaming to PBBans. I have a text copy of the suspect hacker's Alias and 32 figure GUID

What can I do with this?

Thanks in advance :)

AeG|Assassin

Admin

hey, im slightly confused, is there a section on the PBBans website for me to submit a demo of a suspect hacker? If there is, I can't find one. There seems only to be one to submit PBSS's.

I'm an admin of the server and i took the demo while it was streaming to PBBans. I have a text copy of the suspect hacker's Alias and 32 figure GUID

What can I do with this?

Thanks in advance :)

AeG|Assassin

Admin

Not very wise to resurrect a 2 year old thread when the answer is staring at you from the forum menu :P

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/demo-submissions-amp%3B-discussions-f513.html

The only problem is that due to the ease of spoofing players that is specific to ET, we do not accept demo's for this game any longer.

• Upvote 2