What is 'ESP' hack?

docroadie

Hi ya guys. New to the website and new to learning PBSS. Our server just got PBSS going. Still working out the kinks and settings for us to be happy with. I've been scrolling thru your MBI list and looking at screen shots for reference. One that i see a lot is something called 'ESP Hack' I was wondering what 'ESP' stands for and/or why is called ESP hack.

Plus, we have a few screen shots we would like the 'experts' to take a look at to determine what we are seeing. Am i allowed to just post them with any topic or is there a certain place?

I appreciate your time..

Thanks..

Doc

To be able to post screenshots your server has to be streaming, as the pb logs streamed as part of the process are used to check the validty of the screenshot and confirm that it hasn't been through any app that could have tampered with it.

The setting up of your server to stream is a fairly straight forward process as long as you have admin access to the server. either via ftp or rcon.

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showforum=347 for more info on how to setup for each game. Hopefully that will help address immediate questions

Sorry if you have already done this as you are listed as a normal user at the moment.

As for the ESP hack one of the BF admins can better explain that

Edited by Raistlin

ESP (extrasensory perception). In BF2 it applies to seeing enemy name tags that sometimes contain info like the enemies class, health, etc. Also it commonly shows all the enemies on the map

Posted Image

This case there is ESP, model hack and crosshair hack.

And dont forget ;)

The setting up of your server to stream is a fairly straight forward process as long as you have admin access to the server. either via ftp or rcon.

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showforum=347 for more info on how to setup for each game. Hopefully that will help address immediate questions

And dont forget ;)

And what I like about PBBANS, you ask a question you get a answer.

It's that great, admins care *no sarcasim I am serious * :)

Welcome to PbBans docroadie, enjoy your streaming success.

We have :)