Welcome Back 2009

MaydaX

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work, we all greatly appreciate your hard work and dedication. We must have your services to maintain a clean gaming environment for our members and guests. I (as board member) will continue to request to the board continued and increased monetary support of PBBans.

We can never give in to the cheater community. The GSP and developers need to know, that if it was not for PBBans, many of their customers would be leaving what they have to offer. Most all people would abandon a game full of cheaters. Take a look at the longevity of any of the few games that are not supported by PB. And I must say, PB alone is not the solution.

Edited by DakotaDoc64

Welcome back guys,

As the saying goes "you dont know what you have got till its gone"

You guys must be doing something right otherwise you would not have had the problems that have dogged you lately, about time the software companies tied you guys into anti cheat gaming

Edited by =8th=Fm.Bulldog

Very Nice to have you all back... i was also out of duty when the site was offline...

BUT now it seems i not have access to search dor cheaters in the Master Player Index

I now just a normal user :> You have public access to the MPI.

HOW can i fix that ...!!! so i can report and find cheaters again in oure CLAN servers...

BUT to the POINT welcome back.. and hope you guys get the hackers.. and can report them :angry:

Very Nice to have you all back... i was also out of duty when the site was offline...

BUT now it seems i not have access to search dor cheaters in the Master Player Index

I now just a normal user :> You have public access to the MPI.

HOW can i fix that ...!!! so i can report and find cheaters again in oure CLAN servers...

BUT to the POINT welcome back.. and hope you guys get the hackers.. and can report them :angry:

Set your servers up to stream again (to the new IP) and you will regain SGA access automatically ;)

Use either the new webtool or change the old IP to the new one found in the hub streaming guide:

pb_sv_uconadd 1 208.122.49.138 pbbhub1 pbbanshub