VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) 70819

Rotok

Good evening

I am after some assistance on determining what a VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) 70819 is. A person in our COD4 clan has this ban listed on your server http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-02ce9b3c-vb201640.html

Can someone please explain what it all means. Was he in fact caught "hacking" or does it also occur if some type of error that can also cause this kick to occur?

I notice the tilte of the ban is EVENBALANCE VIOLATION.

Thoughts anyone?

Rotok

• Upvote 1

As stated this is an EvenBalance violation that is enforced by PBBans. Only EB know exactly which violation # correlates to which hack and this information is not disclosed. If your member believes the violation was triggered in error he will need to appeal the ban by clicking the "Appeal This Ban" tab on the actual ban link and following the simple instructions provided.

As this was a direct detection of a cheat violation made by evenbalance themselves, the appeal will also include a troubleticket link.

The ticket should include all processes that were running at the same time as the cheat violation was raised.

This will help evenbalance staff determine if a mistake has been made or not, as the case maybe, although with 1,458 bans issued for #70819, and rising, I think its safe to assume that your member was indeed detected by PB software with cheat related files on his pc.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-02ce9b3c-vb201640.html

Edited by fozzer
updated appeal link
  • Upvote 1

This was the response from Evenbalance, which means they deem the violation to be valid. As such the ban stays on PBBans MBI. If your clan member still thinks the violation is an error, I suggest he contacts again as per Kolors post providing any information to them that he thinks will be relevant.

03/29/2011 11:38:50 - "Hendrik T"

Note #4: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. It is at the discretion of the server administrator and/or the third-party ban list administrator to remove any ban given as a result of this violation.