Violation #81576 Gamehack - any server admins tell me what this is please?

jmp909

Hi,

i got banned for this, but wasn't cheating. I've never installed any hacks. I did try some FPS overlays (Rivatuner, Fraps) and had an FXAA injector running for 1 game (SweetFX) which I removed immediately, after having received a kick for dxgi.dll

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what #81576 refers to specifically. I'd be keen to know if it refers to anything specific?

There have been 300+ bans over a couple of days. Can't get evenbalance to do anything, EA_Dice are looking into it. Not sure who resolves these things

thanks

J

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/jmp909/

Your BF3 GUID, 12e9ec3d, is not banned by us. You are banned by ACI (http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/portal.php).

Your GUID is Globally Banned by Even Balance.

There is nothing we can do about your ban.

Read here: http://www.pbbans.com/globalban.php

The best thing to do is to open an EB trouble ticket here: http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php?game=bf3

And make sure you tell them what programs were running in the background in the last few weeks like fraps, teamspeak, antivirus software, Steam, any overlay program, etc.

The more information you put in your ticket, the better the outcome would be. Always be thorough with your tickets or they will ignore them and only post their normal static responses.

Some players, such as your case, have been advised that they format their hard drives and reload their OS and games. They just have to be sure that they only load what they need and not load anything they don't use any more or use very little. As you load each piece of software, be sure to play the game to see if that software sets off the ban. Of course you need to buy a new Cd key for your game.

Format the pc for an get new key for an  error of the developers?

We are players, not IT persons who need solve the problem of Punkbuster, we want play one game, not waste time and money for resolve the problems of others.

Here, Pb need make an clear statements about this false positive, they need prove we hack.

Maybe they are working hard... Dice know about this problem. U know, in this time, its hard get a new job.

Edited by MULIGAN

The problem that I see day after day on ban appeals that have used the PBBans appeals system is players ranting / threatening legal action / whining etc etc is that they actually bring nothing at all to the table to assist Even Balance staff to pinpoint any possible issue.

Globalguid bans are issued and maintained exclusively by Even Balance. no amount of posting on here is going to help anyone.

PBBans is not Even Balance.

PBBans is not affiliated to Even Balance.

Instead of posting how rubbish PB is on here why not help yourselves and update your Even Balance troubleticket with a list of processes that you always have running in the background when your gaming.

Bear in mind that globalguid bans are issued after a period of silent logging so if you have removed anything from your pc in the last few weeks it's probably best practice to include those programs too.

jmp909 appears on the anticheat inc and ggc-stream ban lists, you do not appear on the PBBans ban list

furious.cro ... please post up the last 8 of your pbguid

Recipients of a BF3 globalguid ban can not join any BF3 PB enabled server regardless of whether they appear on a third party ban list or not.

• Upvote 1

Instead of posting how rubbish PB is on here why not help yourselves and update your Even Balance troubleticket with a list of processes that you always have running in the background when your gaming.

I did include a small list in my ticket of programs which could have triggered punkbuster (according to my opinion) and asked them kindly if these programs were known for interfering with punkbuster. All I got was this answer "I'm sorry, but a new GUID is required in order to play on PB enabled servers once again as these bans are not removed. A new Cdkey and account is needed in order to acquire a new GUID."

The problem that I see day after day on ban appeals that have used the PBBans appeals system is players ranting / threatening legal action / whining etc etc is that they actually bring nothing at all to the table to assist Even Balance staff to pinpoint any possible issue.

Thats why I dont think that they are willing to look at anything that you bring to the table ... not via the appeal ticket (but feel free to prove me wrong)

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion.. I wasn't suggesting my ban was here. I've got an appeal out with EB. I was mainly just wondering if anyone who manages a server knows what the #81576 actually refers to?

we have EA looking into it. There's no cheat software / hacks etc on my machine. The only things I had were SweetFX for MSAA (I've since found out that could warrant a kick so i removed it after having it for 1 game only), FRAPS/MSI Afterburner/GPU-Z for checking my framerates and temps because they were getting too high, and  a user.cfg with these 2 lines to try fix some of the stuttering i was getting

RenderDevice.ForceRenderAheadLimit 0

RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 0 

I'm new to PC gaming from Xbox360 BF3. I didn't think these things could warrant a ban from what I've read on the forums (again having received a kick from a server I removed them anyway). So I am unsure what's caused it.

I've encouraged other people affected to be civil and patient! No systems are perfect. I imagine EB's stock responses "of go buy a new key" are to put off people who were actually cheating. I've seen instances of them suggesting emailing software to [email protected] for them to check the binary signatures and if they are causing an issue. I've not had that response yet, but I'm trying to keep my ticket open and hope they will engage further.

thanks

J

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/jmp909

Thats why I dont think that they are willing to look at anything that you bring to the table ... not via the appeal ticket (but feel free to prove me wrong)

From what I can gather the EB staff member responsible for dealing with troubleticket appeals claiming that there has been an error, only checks that the appellants pbguid triggered a particular detection pattern thus raising a cheat violation by checking logs on their side of things.

If the logs show multiple triggers over the "silent logging" phase then PB software has done its job and the standard copy/paste job reply you see applies to all.

It is another EB staff member who will take the lead in any investigation and collate all the information provided on the troubleticket to try and find a common denominator that may be a factor in declaring a false positive.

The last thing EB want to see is innocent players getting globally banned so they are normally pretty quick if there is any room for doubt, but you guys  being the exception to the norm are not going to provide enough for any comparisons etc if the majority of the troubletickets that pertain to a particular cheat violation just contain rants and threats.

• Upvote 2

The last thing EB want to see is innocent players getting globally banned so they are normally pretty quick if there is any room for doubt, but you guys  being the exception to the norm are not going to provide enough for any comparisons etc if the majority of the troubletickets that pertain to a particular cheat violation just contain rants and threats.

So if I understand you correctly, there are two options that someone, who was banned, can choose:

Either you can join the minority, as I did, and be polite and friendly when you open a ticket and provide as much information, which you think could be helpful. The result will be that EB won’t conduct a further investigation due to lack of information given by the minority of players (so you are considered as collateral damage I guess)

or

join the majority and be rude and act as you would be the son of Don Corleone or the president of the U.S. and provide nothing but abusive language to EB. The result will be that EB won’t conduct a further investigation due to lack of information.

Conclusion: Whatever option you’ll choose, in the end EB won’t take action, right? If so, please tell me, from the point of someone who got banned, what is the sense of appealing to a ban?

It is very easy for players to think that no one is looking in to their EB Support Ticket, or no one cares,  but that is not the case. All information is looked at and checked.

We are not going to remove ban just on some ones word, i have to have the evidence that it is this program / programs which is setting of a false positive. If i can not do that, then i am not going to go to my boss and say we have a false positive.

When opening a support ticket, you need to give as much info as you can, if you rude the support team are not going to look at it, or pass on any information to me. The more information you can give in the ticket, the more it helps me to look in to it.

• Upvote 4

PBStaff_Nick, i appreciate what you are saying here, and I've watched videos of what happens when hackers roam free on a server. That's not fun for anyone, so I can understand the role EB has to play and that can involve looking at a lot of support tickets as well.

But I think there's some obvious frustration for players here, partly maybe due to the nature of the replies. I would ask that EB might consider a  standard response that encourages users to provide more information and informs the player that EB would look into the issue (as you have stated above).

Currently the replies I've had don't really ask for any more information.. they just basically say "you need to buy a new copy". I would have listed my whole set of running processes (as well as  servers I joined etc) on my ticket had I known this info was required or useful. As a new PC player, it's not quite clear what would have been the cause of the ban and what info you would need to look into it as I don't know how PB works or whether it is scanning resident memory etc. Currently my ticket (EB2342000816780) has just been closed with "these bans are not removed. A new Cdkey and account is needed". I think this is why some might conclude, as you say that, "no one is looking in to their EB Support Ticket, or no one cares". I don't think that's true, as obviously if the system didn't work nobody would want to use it, but it's down to how it is communicated. To be honest, your response above gives me more confidence in the appeal system than the information I've got from my support ticket

Having trawled through forums since my ban to look into occurences like this , historically it can be seen that problems do occur with identifying valid software, and bans do get overturned. If (appealing) players understood that these things take time to rectify and that sometimes these issues arise as a side effect of maintaining fair play for the majority, then they might be a little patient all round.

Currently we feel at a dead end because of those tickets being closed in that manner.

anyway thanks for your reply. I wasn't expecting anyone from EB here. I just came to find out if anyone knew what the cause of 81576 might be, because if I decided to invest in any more EA games, I want to be sure I'm not triggering the same issue.

J.

Edited by jmp909
  • Upvote 1

PBStaff_Nick, i appreciate what you are saying here, and I've watched videos of what happens when hackers roam free on a server. That's not fun for anyone, so I can understand the role EB has to play and that can involve looking at a lot of support tickets as well.

But I think there's some obvious frustration for players here, partly maybe due to the nature of the replies. I would ask that EB might consider a  standard response that encourages users to provide more information and informs the player that EB would look into the issue (as you have stated above).

Currently the replies I've had don't really ask for any more information.. they just basically say "you need to buy a new copy". I would have listed my whole set of running processes (as well as  servers I joined etc) on my ticket had I known this info was required or useful. As a new PC player, it's not quite clear what would have been the cause of the ban and what info you would need to look into it as I don't know how PB works or whether it is scanning resident memory etc. Currently my ticket (EB2342000816780) has just been closed with "these bans are not removed. A new Cdkey and account is needed". I think this is why some might conclude, as you say that, "no one is looking in to their EB Support Ticket, or no one cares". I don't think that's true, as obviously if the system didn't work nobody would want to use it, but it's down to how it is communicated. To be honest, your response above gives me more confidence in the appeal system than the information I've got from my support ticket

Having trawled through forums since my ban to look into occurences like this , historically it can be seen that problems do occur with identifying valid software, and bans do get overturned. If (appealing) players understood that these things take time to rectify and that sometimes these issues arise as a side effect of maintaining fair play for the majority, then they might be a little patient all round.

Currently we feel at a dead end because of those tickets being closed in that manner.

anyway thanks for your reply. I wasn't expecting anyone from EB here. I just came to find out if anyone knew what the cause of 81576 might be, because if I decided to invest in any more EA games, I want to be sure I'm not triggering the same issue.

J.

I feel with you. I am playing BF series since BF1942 release and had no isues what so ever. I have invested many hours in playing so even thinking about playing unfairly turns my stomach. In my ticket (EB5219000816523) I was more than happy to offer any info about my system and help in any way to solve the issue as SuperTaz and PBSTaff_Nick suggested. But their response was that they can ban clean player on fase positive and that is final  :bigO:  . Thank you for your replies and I hope that the bogus cause of this issue is found and ban lifted.

Edited by -=CPU=-Viper

It is very easy for players to think that no one is looking in to their EB Support Ticket, or no one cares,  but that is not the case. All information is looked at and checked.

We are not going to remove ban just on some ones word, i have to have the evidence that it is this program / programs which is setting of a false positive. If i can not do that, then i am not going to go to my boss and say we have a false positive.

When opening a support ticket, you need to give as much info as you can, if you rude the support team are not going to look at it, or pass on any information to me. The more information you can give in the ticket, the more it helps me to look in to it.

Plz, tell me what information they need.

Since im not an expert on IT, understand that.

Remember : we are players. 

I can provide my pc 6 hours all days via teamviewer.

Edited by MULIGAN

Plz, tell me what information they need.

Since im not an expert on IT, understand that.

Remember : we are players. 

I can provide my pc 6 hours all days via teamviewer.

For a sole purpose of solving problems like this evenbalance should have written a program which you could download from their site and would make an automatic report of your system so they could pinpoint the issue. As you wrote we are not IT experts we are gamers.

basically you need to list any and all programs you have running or had running in the past 3 weeks during game play. list all anitvirus and anti malware programs you have. list your current browser version if the game is launched from a browser, and anything else you could think of that would help.

basically you need to list any and all programs you have running or had running in the past 3 weeks during game play. list all anitvirus and anti malware programs you have. list your current browser version if the game is launched from a browser, and anything else you could think of that would help.

One of my answers contained this:

PROGRAMS

Firefox (Browser)

MSI Afterburner (GPU monitoring)

Team Speak (Voice program)

ViewPower (UPS monitoring)

AISuite II (ASUS motherboard monitor)

AVAST (Antivirus)

LGS 8.55.137 (Logithech SW)

Samsung Magician (SSD SW) but this is disabled due to BF minimizing issue

Microsoft default services

HARDWARE which I didn't fill out in ticked before I posted :(

MOBO - Asus P8P67

CPU - Intel i5-3570K CPU 3.4Ghz @ 4.3GHz

RAM - 16GB DDR3 CL9 Corsair Vengance LP

GPU - Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II

HDD - Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB

SB - Creative SB X-Fi Exterme Music

PSU - LC Power LC8750II V2.3 Prophecy 2 750W

UPS - PowerWalker VI 2000 LCD 2000VA/1200W

CASE - Cooler Master 690 II Advanced

KEYBOARD - Cooler Master Storm QuickFire Pro

MOUSE - Logitech G9 Laser Mouse

JOYSTICK - Thrustmaster T.16000M

MONITOR - Samsung SyncMaster XL2370 LED

HEADSET - Sennheiser PC 360 G4ME

OS - Windows 8.1 Professional x64

ROUTER - Oxygen Gateway IAD

Also I added that I see in task manager programs which are not turned on as such (TeamViewer,iTunesHelper, iPod Service module, alot of HP programs,...)but are still working in background and are all legit. Because of that I offered them if they can suggest any program that would collect my system services data.Hell I can even allow them TeamViewer acces if that would help even further. Showing of my good will left me with nothing but frustration because  at the end of the day because of this bogus issue all I can is fear that the same thing can happen with  my BFV, BF2,BF2142,BFBC2 and BF4 and I can do nothing about it.

Edited by -=CPU=-Viper

cross game ban is an admin choice.

bf3 and 4 use the same GUID.

what we find is players hacked bf3, and then tried to start on bf4, so we stop the joining our servers.

this is not a bf4 ban, it is an admin choice not to have someone with a ban from another game playing.

• Upvote 2

As I wrote all my bf games re under same GUID and only complete moron and a person who has nothing to do with clean gaming would employ hacks. So u see why my frustration is even bigger.

Edited by -=CPU=-Viper

someone posted some tools after #81570 happened to show all running processes & installed software. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wfnYKnks1eX7bQtM91LQ812czePGP_-nEs2A7I991XY/viewform?c=0&w=1&fbzx=-612477840191172110

I found this quite useful information to in general aside from this PB issue to see what's on my system, so I'll share anyway

*full detail of your pc with speccy, http://www.piriform.com/speccy/builds (I recommend the portable ones to avoidtoolbars)....
File --> Publish Snapshot

* use CCleaner for program listing txt generation.
https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/builds (once again take the portable ones to avoid toolbars) Click the Tools icon at left. In the Uninstall screen, click the Save to text file... button. Choose a location and type a name for the text file (the default is install.txt), and then click Save.

* your average process list using Process Hacker,
http://processhacker.sourceforge.net/

Our rules are quite simple here re forum accounts.

1 forum account per user.

The furious.cro forum account has been deactivated because he already has an active forum account as well as another forum account that was also deactivated.

Guys ... if your going to deliberately flout our forum rules it will mean that you will lose this avenue of discussion and any assistance we can give.

It will also result in every post you made using your duplicate forum account  being removed.

Hi, just my little opinion,

Stay away from pbbans website and try to solve your problem only with evenbalance.

The staff of pbbans have trouble more important , i mean keep the fight VS cheaters like a priority !

Devenlope new MD5,support for SGA,fight against ddos attack and i hope finally that more donations will help this great 3part anticheat communty!

Pinuccio74.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

fortunately this situation has been rectified.

"Tuesday 12.09.2014 [3:15PM]

We have confirmed that Violations #81570 and #81576 in BF3 may be triggered by non-cheat software. These Violation codes have been removed from our system and we encourage server admins to give the benefit of the doubt to players who raised these violation numbers."