Welcome to PBBans

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to PBBans, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of PBBans by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Viol 50710 Bans Removed (COD4)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#21 PinkMonkey

PinkMonkey

Normal User

• Streaming Lite Admin
  • 14 posts
A step in the right direction

Posted Apr 7, 2013 - 04:15 PM

Im glad that so many ppl offered help, to me a sign of great ppl wrongly accused. We just sat back and waited to see what was going to happen. Thank goodness it is over. SO is there anyway to know what ppl are running that caused this? Sorry im goin to EB now to read what they say!!
Thanks guys!

#22 Spec4Jack

Spec4Jack

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Steam:Sparks

Posted Apr 7, 2013 - 08:03 PM

A HUGE thanks to everyone at Evenbalance and PBBans who worked so hard on this issue. You are greatly appreciated, and not taken for granted, by myself and so many others, for all the good work you do for the gaming community worldwide. I soon as I am able, I will donate as much as I can, as often as I can, to keep PBBans in business.

Thanks, Spec4Jack

#23 PBStaff_Nick

PBStaff_Nick

EvenBalance Staff

• Even Balance
  • 330 posts
Name is well known

Posted Apr 8, 2013 - 08:11 AM

I want to start by saying sorry that i not posted something before now, i wanted and needed some time away and let my hair down and kick my feet up over the weekend.

I am not going to talk about or say what was setting of the false positive, but i do want to say sorry to any none cheats who may have set of this violation, i also want to thank the Staff here at PBBans for their help, i was able to rule out and confirm my own findings thanks to them testing and giving me information on what programs the staff here had been testing. The Staff here have been a help to me not with just dealing with thing like a false positive but also in helping me to detect public and private cheats, i know sometimes a few of may think "why in hells name does he want me to do that" and i am very thankful to them for the help i get.

Keep Safe
Nick

#24 simroto

simroto

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
None

Posted Apr 8, 2013 - 12:14 PM

Glad this is over :)
Thank's for everyone who helped.

Edited by simroto, Apr 8, 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#25 daraya

daraya

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted Apr 8, 2013 - 03:42 PM

I want to start by saying sorry that i not posted something before now, i wanted and needed some time away and let my hair down and kick my feet up over the weekend.

I am not going to talk about or say what was setting of the false positive, but i do want to say sorry to any none cheats who may have set of this violation, i also want to thank the Staff here at PBBans for their help, i was able to rule out and confirm my own findings thanks to them testing and giving me information on what programs the staff here had been testing. The Staff here have been a help to me not with just dealing with thing like a false positive but also in helping me to detect public and private cheats, i know sometimes a few of may think "why in hells name does he want me to do that" and i am very thankful to them for the help i get.

Keep Safe
Nick

Thank You Nick.

You PBBans stuff should learn from this guy cuz this is the only person why had courage to say at least I'm sorry.

I've been at PBBans for a over a year as registered member and finally as streaming admin.
I wish to thank You too but I wont cuz in my case You did absolutely nothing.
Oh sorry... You did...
First, after I was trying to backup my innocently banned friend, I've been restricted.
Then after I was innocently banned I was compared to a hacker and treated equaly as I really was one. HERE
Then after I was desperatlely digging for information to solve my issue on my own, my posting rights has been removed and I couldn't do anything...

The only person from PBBans stuff I will thank, is Surfy. His Her attitude was/is the most human in this whole big error.

In the end...
We can play and have fun, without cheaters and wrongly banned people. I think it's fair.

I wish to EB to keep going with their work as they are doing good in the end.
I wish to PBBans more faith in people. You are not robots. Your hands are not tight by EB. EB clearly says that it is in YOUR discretion to unban people if there are any doubts.

Let's move on in fight with punks :)

Edited by daraya, Apr 8, 2013 - 04:46 PM.

#26 Chaos1907

Chaos1907

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 901 posts
  • Twitter:chaos1907
  • EA Account:Chaos1907
  • Steam:chaos1907
Will become famous

Posted Apr 8, 2013 - 03:51 PM

Surfy is a female mate. Well said Nick btw. We learn from our mistakes.

#27 TTMHuntr

TTMHuntr

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
None

Posted Apr 10, 2013 - 11:23 AM

i've long suspected ? them of hacking

How can you suspect someone of cheating, they either are cheating or their not, pretty clear cut. Only thing I saw someone use before was some skin hack, where enemy's were bright red blue or green, which is hard to spot because they can see what they are supposed to but way clearer and even a helmet pixel sticking over a wall will be showing up like a sore thumb, I'm sorry if I'm coming across rude but seriously if you can't tell when someone is legit, you need to get someone with more Cod4 experience in your clan or maybe someone you know to spec these people. I'll do it if you like.

#28 HSMagnet

HSMagnet

Mr. Sunshine

• Operations Staff
  • 12,313 posts
Has a brilliant future

Posted Apr 10, 2013 - 03:04 PM

TTMHuntr you came across as rude, because you were.

#29 TTMHuntr

TTMHuntr

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
None

Posted Apr 10, 2013 - 06:59 PM

TTMHuntr you came across as rude, because you were.

Oh well maybe I did, No malice intended I just feel for the innocent players here :/

as I also have experienced ban happy admin and it's beyond rude.

#30 aight9999

aight9999

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
None

Posted Apr 16, 2013 - 02:48 AM

what caused this kick then? what program? any idea?

#31 Chaos1907

Chaos1907

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 901 posts
  • Twitter:chaos1907
  • EA Account:Chaos1907
  • Steam:chaos1907
Will become famous

Posted Apr 16, 2013 - 09:10 AM

what caused this kick then? what program? any idea?

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/viol-50710-bans-removed-cod4-t170116.html/page__view__findpost__p__439771

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

DMCA.com