Welcome to PBBans

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to PBBans, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of PBBans by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Viol 125134 Bans Removed (CoDWaW)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#21 HSMagnet

HSMagnet

Mr. Sunshine

• Operations Staff
  • 12,313 posts
Has a brilliant future

Posted Jan 7, 2010 - 04:37 PM

You should get a job as a weather forecaster...

no, he actually is good at predicting :hailtotheking:

#22 ashman

ashman

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
None

Posted Jan 7, 2010 - 05:48 PM

Great job guys, thanks for listening to everyone's complaints.:rolleyes:

#23 surfy

surfy

Super Sleuth

• Operations Staff
  • 12,230 posts
A reputation beyond repute

Posted Jan 7, 2010 - 06:36 PM

Always nice to see a good outcome :)

#24 NaChOwNs

NaChOwNs

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
None

Posted Feb 2, 2010 - 07:11 PM

We have lifted the Violation GAMEHOOK #125134 Bans for the last month in CoDWaW. This violation has not been deemed a false positive by EvenBalance as of yet however with the growing number of users getting this violation and one being triggered by a tweak app , we have decided to lift the bans back to Dec 2009. Also this violation is on the Hubs exempt list for the time being.

We feel it's better to let a few possible cheaters go free than to keep an innocent player banned. Cheaters will get caught again.

46 Call of Duty World at War Bans have been removed from the MBi and unban commands sent out for hub streaming servers on Jan 6, 2010.

UPDATE:

EvenBalance has confirmed to us that #125134 is caused by a few various applications and now will trigger a restriction. They advised to lift all #125134 bans for the past month, which we already did Posted Image

I was just banned for the 2nd time in 30 days for GAMEHOOK why? Please help.

#25 Aeon

Aeon

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
None

Posted Feb 2, 2010 - 07:30 PM

This isn't the same GameHook Nacho, the one you got was #125144 as well as 2 other people on our server within 30 min of the one you got.
Is this another case like the #123134?
I dunno, but so far it's been 4 people within the last 50 min getting it.
All i can really do is suggest you appeal to the ban for now and put as much info as you can (programs running, what you were doing, etc)

#26 Walwolf

Walwolf

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
None

Posted Feb 2, 2010 - 11:50 PM

This isn't the same GameHook Nacho, the one you got was #125144 as well as 2 other people on our server within 30 min of the one you got.
Is this another case like the #123134?
I dunno, but so far it's been 4 people within the last 50 min getting it.
All i can really do is suggest you appeal to the ban for now and put as much info as you can (programs running, what you were doing, etc)

We just had a member banned for GameHook #125144 (PzgR3-windy).

Noticed there has been a ton of GameHook bans (and quite a few on the BC server today).

Not sure what the issue is. Seems like another GameHook issue on our hands.

Windy was running X-Fire and had just updated + running the latest update of TeamSpeak 3 at the time.

Please look into this!

If possible, lets get a new thread going and pass the word to anyone affected.

#27 pzgr3windy

pzgr3windy

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
None

Posted Feb 3, 2010 - 12:03 AM

On 2/2/10 I was playing CoD:WaW on the BC modded server. I was kicked/banned for a gamehook. I was running xfire, ultramon and updated (as of that night) TS3 Beta. Also, had run Audacity that night, don't know if it was resident or not.

Please consider lifting this ban.

Thank You,

windshield

#28 RoadWarrior

RoadWarrior

Normal User

• Retired Staff
  • 3,549 posts
Will become famous

Posted Feb 3, 2010 - 12:18 AM

You need to appeal your ban here . You will also need to link to your evenbalance Trouble Ticket in your appeal to us for monitoring purposes. This is an evenbalance detection, so they have the final say if the bans are lifted or not. Make sure that you list your computer hardware(properly, not just intel with 2GB ram, that says nothing). Driver revisions installed, software running at the time(x-fire, Teamspeak, anti-virus, etc) Which operating system do you run? List as much useful information as you can think of. Be patient and watch your ticket for a response, but do not keep posting in it, as it moves it to the bottom of the list every time that you do.

Thread closed, since it's topic is not the same as the recent posters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

DMCA.com