Try geting screen from player many times, but got nothing, cheeter?

Mr.Penguin

Hi, we organize and play some bf3 12x12 tournament, but one player from one team play realy to good, few teams want check his screen but can get from server. Us server makes autoss, from all players which play on server we got screenshot, but only from him no one screen, I check pb log and see many times:

Auto Screenshot 000124 Requested from 20 "playername"

but nothing get from him all the time. We asked few another team and same, from him nobody got screenshots.

Maybe his use some cheetering program for protect his screens?

Hi, we organize and play some bf3 12x12 tournament, but one player from one team play realy to good, few teams want check his screen but can get from server. Us server makes autoss, from all players which play on server we got screenshot, but only from him no one screen, I check pb log and see many times:

but nothing get from him all the time. We asked few another team and same, from him nobody got screenshots.

Maybe his use some cheetering program for protect his screens?

Is it saying screenshot not returned by client? I've seen a few cheaters that had this, most produce constant black screens though. Whats his name?

You wont get a ban enforced here though for black screens, best to just ban him locally if you think hes cheating.

Is it saying screenshot not returned by client? I've seen a few cheaters that had this, most produce constant black screens though. Whats his name?

in log just wrote:

Screenshot 000059 Requested from 11 No1-T0FA

1 Screenshot Requested

many times, but nothing got only from him. Profile with stat: http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/No1-T0FA/history#spm,kdr,wlr

there are many reasons for screen-shots not being returned

Yes, when we played first game, we thing same, maybe something wrong with punkbuster, but when some another teams from us tournament told us, like didn't get any screen only from him, it's little strange, all log same requested and nothing got from him. Other teams use different game hosting too. So I don't know or this player is god on bf, or just cheeter(one player from his team on ggc all ready have ban)

Do you stream your servers? There are detections that might not be seen on PBSS that can be used to catch cheaters. It may be worth (if you haven't already done so), applying for an account here.

• Upvote 1

Yes we have streaming on our server, but now only ggc, I want put pbbans streaming too, but my "account 4305 is inactive."(I wrote ticket for deactivation, but nobody answer).

About No1-T0FA, good news! Today he admitted, hi use "2d radar" hack, but I think he used more hacks. But probably he don't get global ban, because nobody had his screenshots ) )

ps. sorry for my english

Yes we have streaming on our server, but now only ggc, I want put pbbans streaming too, but my "account 4305 is inactive."(I wrote ticket for deactivation, but nobody answer).

About No1-T0FA, good news! Today he admitted, hi use "2d radar" hack, but I think he used more hacks. But probably he don't get global ban, because nobody had his screenshots ) )

ps. sorry for my english

His knife stats would indicate he used a hack like that. I have a friend whos in the top 1% of the world for knife kills per minute, yet he has double his knife KPM. I know stats are not a good way to judge generally though unless its blatant.

ps. sorry for my english

Your request for reactivation was answered by HSMagnet.

He pointed out that the website attached to your team account is all about inkjet cartridges and not gaming.

He pointed out that there are mandatory streaming requirements to be met by all groups that use PBBans services.

He asked if you had any updated information for us.

He gave you the link to whats required from every group that streams via PBBans;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82423

If a reactivation ticket is not responded to after 7 days, I prune them :)

You can reapply for team account activation at any time, but the mandatory streaming requirements must be met.

Any anti cheat service that just requires forum registration and you can stream a server minutes later, has, at the very least, a corrupt ban list.

• Upvote 1

yes now I in new clan, "Night Pilgrim" http://np-squad.com, I try change my profile: "Edit Profile" but can get because Account Inactive, how I might change clan name, web and another information?