Toofattt

motsogaming

So.... this guy is legit? sorry i dont undestand, he just killed 2 players from my squad with knife at the same time without being here. and killed me ((( at the end of the video))) without showing on my screeN? the quality il maybe bad but u can perfectly see he is hacking? so its guy is ok to go? if its the case i want the same hack lol?  

no seriously where can I report this guy and how long until he get banned?

Unless you can provide screen shots from a server which streams its logs to PBBans, there is nothing you can do except complain to the server admin. Just be aware that, if you complain too much, you could end up being banned your self.

Didn't see the video working on the description of events, sounds like the player was using the mass kill cheat, where you just press a key and whatever weapon (this instance a knife) you are holding at the time shows as the kill and the player doesn't even need to be stabbing you.

Contact the server admin as they should be able to go back through their server events log file for that date and hopefully find the pattern from the player then the admin can ban them locally.

edit:

You could also try contacting EA and show them the video and Battlereport though not sure if they'll act on it, always worth a try, on the battlereport page of the player you can click on the triangle and report the player via that battlereport if it looks suspicious.

Edited by -Slayer-