Streaming application

nostie

Hi,

I have tried to apply streaming for my cod2 server. I have provided my guid: 154a7fcc which is not banned. I have been using this guid since 2007 in same country.

When I applied, I received a following message from fozzer the my streaming application was deleted.

"For a successful team account application, the applicant must supply a pbguid that is totally unique to the applicant.
Your submitted pbguid has been used by players from multiple countries.
This means you have failed a security check and your application will be deleted as soon as you acknowledge this response or after 3 days of none response.

If you wish to discuss anything please raise a ticket on our forums;
http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?app=tickets

If you need to stream your server for league competition purposes, contact a league admin and they will add your server to the league team account."

I don't understand why I can't apply for streaming. What do you mean "Your submitted pbguid has been used by players from multiple countries" I am only person that use this guid, the guid is clean so what is the problem?
Oh because I have changed my broadband and there is a different address IP?

Please let me apply for streaming.

Regards,
nostie

Edited by nostie

You followed the advised procedure and raised a ticket that is only viewable to you and PBBans staff members, to which you now have a response.

I have no problem discussing this in an open (viewable to google) forum section.

Do you want me to delete your ticket and continue the discussion here or do you want this topic closed and continue with your ticket ?

Answer the question please.

Do you want me to delete your ticket and continue the discussion here or do you want this topic closed and continue with your ticket ?