shadow2k1

Members
  • Last visited

Clan / Team / League Information (Optional)

• Are you a Server Admin?
    No
  • Wish to Stream to PBBans?
    No

shadow2k1's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. hello can and admin here, suggest how i can go about removing the admin who the account is under. he left the clan and we need to get our servers back in order. can you just delete the account and i create it again? what do i have to do? thanks
  2. connection keeps timing out isnt there a file i can upload to my server? edit: not its just sitting there saying "opening connection.." and nothing else. how long should this take? its been almost 5 mins
  3. im trying to correct my server for streaming but im a bit lost as to where to go to fix this? can anyone point me in the right direction?
  4. the current admin is trying to add me as a server admin here. i need a pbbans Id #.. where do i find that? and i need my guid... why do i need my game guid and what game guid do i need?
  5. its been awhile since ive been involved with md5 and cvar checks, since they were introduced back with punksbusted.com anyway just curious if the md5 and cvar checks are auto updated or if they have to be manually updated. im also waiting for the account holder for my server i admin to add me to the list to access the admin section here to see them
  6. does anyone know or does anyone have a list or map or anything that shows what regions has the most pbbans?
  7. I wish to login as admin to my server via the console can anyone tell me what is the command to login is? i know i can use 3rd party apps but i want the option of logging it via console. thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.