• Last visited

• Days Won

Sabret last won the day on June 3 2016

Sabret had the most liked content!

1 Follower

About Sabret

• Birthday June 26

Profile Information

Clan / Team / League Information (Optional)

• Name
    Sucide Commando Squad
  • Tag
    SCS
  • Game Server IP Address and Port
    74.91.124.120:28960
  • Game Played
    Call of Duty 4
  • Website
  • Are you a Server Admin?
    Yes
  • Wish to Stream to PBBans?
    Yes

Game Manager Information (Optional)

• Steam
    SCS_Sabret

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Sabret's Achievements

Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Okay. We just got one ourselves.
  2. So how many cores is this box you are talking about?
  3. Oh good grief, I paid full price and am not sure I like it yet. However, Buff and I played one of the coops and had a good time. Buff was a great coop partner to have, Saw the movie with some friends yesterday. We went all out. IMAX theater in 3-D. Very good effects of course!
  4. Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to all!
  5. I have played the game a bit. Still getting to know it, so no opinion at this time.....lol.
  6. Oh yeah! I see it now. Really good eye! :)
  7. It is a great video. But in my opinion it is staged. Has been superimposed upon the walking people. Look at her purse. It all of a sudden is on the ground, but you don't see it come off of her. One second it is on her, the next instant across on the other side on the ground. Of course, being a female, I would notice the purse. :) But as I said, still love the video. He got his.
  8. Is this the same as VPS (virtual server) ?
  9. Thank you Fozzer and the rest of the pbbans team. Your post is very kind. Don't quite know what to say, except thanks. Come by SCS sometime and hang out and play for a bit. We run the COD4 open warfare mod, so many custom maps. We would love to have some new visitors. So if you are able to take a break from your work here, keep us in mind. Our servers can be found on Gametracker, or PM me here for more information. If there is anything I can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.