Response to Recent Posts on Other Websites

RodeoBob

Thats just it though people,its definitely not lies,you seriously all need to read this new news item over at BustedPunks,these are the guys that actually test these cheats,they clearly say the bans are unjust & unfair, you are wrong PBBans & need to admit your mistake now,before it goes any further,please read-

http://bustedpunks.com/

As I have read it at the BOB forum RodeoBob has lied about everything so far,in his post above this topic he neither denies Terrynator's post or accepts it as truth,doesn't this tell you something?

So,I now challenge you RodeoBob to tell everyone after they have read the news article over at BustedPunks,that you are still sure you are banning for the right reason,afterall,BustedPunks are the experts & not you

The object of your post being? Flamewar I presume?

Why don't you concentrate on directing your anger towards the cheaters that plague our servers rather than dragging up a disagreement, which from what I've read happened a long time ago, that is much more constructive than trying to start a flamewar.

Thats just it though people,its definitely not lies,you seriously all need to read this new news item over at BustedPunks,these are the guys that actually test these cheats,they clearly say the bans are unjust & unfair, you are wrong PBBans & need to admit your mistake now,before it goes any further,please read-

As I have read it at the BOB forum RodeoBob has lied about everything so far,in his post above this topic he neither denies Terrynator's post or accepts it as truth,doesn't this tell you something?

So,I now challenge you RodeoBob to tell everyone after they have read the news article over at BustedPunks,that you are still sure you are banning for the right reason,afterall,BustedPunks are the experts & not you

SexyCheesyNipple aka Bazaar you won't quit will you.

When bustedpunks has EVERY single hack out in the free world I will believe it. Until then they can keep looking or come up with some real proof. Just because a group buys hacks does not make them experts. There is no real expert. If there was PB would detect most if not ALL hacks.

Why do bustedpunks even care about PBSS bans anyway and more so why do they even care what we do.

Anyone who supports bazaar in his lies can join him in the banned usergroup.

Please, you didnt agreed with the rules here, you left...please stay away you are behaving yourself like a little child atm stop doing it. People will stop respecting you this way and you will make it even harder for yourself.

Sorry suspend me or whatever but I feel this must be said upon all SGAs here.

GROW THE f*ck UP BAZAAR, IF YOUR SO GODDAM MATURE GROW SOME BALLS AND KNOCK OFF THE CHILDISH BULLSHIT

We here at PBBans work here to catch hackers, not start flame wars. You sir make more enemies than allies in these posts. We're sick of the shit, move on and be the more mature person and stop if your so much more mature than Bob. At least he has enough respect to do that.

• Upvote 1

We here at PBBans work here to catch hackers, not start flame wars. You sir make more enemies than allies in these posts. We're sick of the shit, move on and be the more mature person and stop if your so much more mature than Bob. At least he has enough respect to do that.

:clapsmiley:

Just because a group buys hacks does not make them experts.

Wait a second did I hear that correctly there are groups out there buying hacks to test??? I know this is just a game and all so no real comparison but that would be along the lines of funding terrorists so you can learn their tactics. That's just stupid.

Wait a second did I hear that correctly there are groups out there buying hacks to test???

You are correct. It's funded through donations.

http://www.bustedpunks.com/forum/forum_pos...;FID=6&PR=3

Not sure why they are involved in PBSS bans and more so involved in the afairs in other anticheat site banning policy. EB told me directly "I can't that this is due to a known bug, but I can't quantitatively say that this is due to a cheat of some kind."

But anyway that is just more pointless drama directed towards PBBans.

Hahaha this is funny shit!

Get a life man, you don't know what you are saying.

I don't give a damn about your site, I can go to PsB, CCG or BP when ever I want with MY servers.

I choose PBBans and like it very much so far --> don't need others to tell me what to do.

PBBans is a mature AC with hard working admins, good help and very usefull information.

I can tell ya, you don't get the same at PsB.

But what I don't understand of the above, your saying that BP are actualy test these cheats/hacks and they are the experts. In my eyes your a bunch of hackers, cause they do the same thing over and over again --> testing cheats!!

Maybe PBBans do the same thing, but they don't tell us --> never seen it on the forum and that's a big difference too.

On the other hand on the website of BP there's this: "Never download cheats or test them, send them to Even Balance and let them deal with them. Many of the cheats have hidden CD key stealers, key-loggers, Trojans, and viruses."

I'm confused now, who are the experts BP or EB??

We had enough of you guys, flaming around the internet. So f*ck off!!

Sorry for my language.

this is the link info from EB

http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=links.php

BustedPunks.com is the home of the unique White Light Project which independently assists Even Balance with the acquisition and detection of private hacks which are sold by cheat sites

BP help EB to buy and bust cheats which are being sold on cheat sites and are very good at it, over 55% of all violations which get added to AC sites are down to them buying and helping EB.

You are correct. It's funded through donations.

http://www.bustedpunks.com/forum/forum_pos...;FID=6&PR=3

Not sure why they are involved in PBSS bans and more so involved in the afairs in other anticheat site banning policy. EB told me directly "I can't that this is due to a known bug, but I can't quantitatively say that this is due to a cheat of some kind."

But anyway that is just more pointless drama directed towards PBBans.

I think you find its more to high light the errors which can happen sometimes with AC sites and as it is stated on that Post that it was just using that pbss as an example of how some AC ban for something which other dont,

In fact i think it is a good post and all AC sites can learn somthing from it.

Keep Safe all

What I still find funny is PsB isn't banning for the screenshots PBBans is which is what this is over.

And yet Bazaar tried to force PBBans to ban a Overlay removal that PsB is banning for, why isn't Bazaar over bitching at PsB about that?

I smell hypocrisy.

I think you find its more to high light the errors which can happen sometimes with AC sites and as it is stated on that Post that it was just using that pbss as an example of how some AC ban for something which other dont,

In fact i think it is a good post and all AC sites can learn somthing from it.

Keep Safe all

I understand your point - and I agree to an extent - but the timing and subject matter is horribly poor imo.

I understand your point - and I agree to an extent - but the timing and subject matter is horribly poor imo.

hehehe i see what you mean, I dont know why the guys started on pbss subject 1st, could be there has been alot of talk about it over the last week or so, and i got to say i am looking forward to read what BP have got to say about cvar and md5.

Keep Safe and its my bed time night all.

Edited by Bulgy

well it will be interesting since almost every anit cheat site uses md5 scans and even back in the day punkbuster itself used cvars for actual hack violations. You know what is even more interesting is that no one knows what punkbuster uses to go after cheats and they too can be using md5 checks for actual violations.

-Dan

As someone who streams to both PSB and here, it almost feels like I'm caught up in a crossfire. I have been a member here for only a few short months, and at PSB for about a year. I decided to dual stream after finding out a recruit to my clan was banned here. I then submitted screens and now he is also now banned at PSB. The point of this is that BOTH sites do good work, and the bickering between the two is really souring the work that is done. It would be nice to be able to move on from this and just get to back to keeping servers clean.

*Sits in the Dark, waits till the shit talkin is stopped* *Will only come back out when it stops & we focus on catchin cheaters, we're all here for that not here about the past*

Hello RodeoBob and PBBans staff members,

not much to add from my side to this particular topic and the whole thread this is originating from.

I do believe while using your services, enjoying our community in the forums and IRC and furthermore donating to your site, I do show my respect for your work and I will continue to do so in the future.

There will always be humans out there trying to harm others. This is part of humans nature and does exist in every part of our lifes. Grudge and ignorance are often altogether. Running communities for different games since 15+ years I can tell you that a statement from you like this was necessary for sure. It only counts what is written, the pace of our life is fast and in a few months newcomers can look back if they like to your post and even the link referrer to BP.

But we should stop commenting any further and wasting our time on statements from Bazzar or others. Oblivion is what harms posters like him more, than seeing / hearing us debating about what he wrote.

Personally I could not care less.

keep well everybody,

[RC]Hunter

Wait a second did I hear that correctly there are groups out there buying hacks to test??? I know this is just a game and all so no real comparison but that would be along the lines of funding terrorists so you can learn their tactics. That's just stupid.

Yes that is correct. They buy and support the cheat developers which gives them more incentive to create more cheats. Why EB does not do scanning of memory and services / programs running for "Blocks of Code" that do injection and such I have no Idea. I think EB should partner with an Anti-Virus developer as they are able to scan programs for snippets of code inside the programs that COULD possibly be trojans or act as trojan listeners.

EB should also monitor for anything in the game exe that is out of the regular and is not able to be duplicated from a clean install of the game.

This is just my 2 cents instead of paying for cheats and waiting for the developers to create more. This is how some of the old HL AC's worked. They looked for irregularities that matched known cheats.

But we should stop commenting any further and wasting our time on statements from Bazzar or others. Oblivion is what harms posters like him more, than seeing / hearing us debating about what he wrote.

Personally I could not care less.

keep well everybody,

[RC]Hunter

I agree and will end with this little gem that was sent to me. A well known cheat site which I will not name here has a very interesting topic about the PBSS Blockers that started this entire mess.

l33thx0r

Wow can't believe this PBSS blocker is still used. It's was a private blocker from back in 2007. I didn't think he did anything more with it when Vista came out and black screens became glitches and he used that.

Now how much truth is behind that I do not know but I think everyone involved needs to remember NO ONE in the ac community has access to ALL cheats that have been created.

I think nobody has acces to all cheats.

But i am reading it correct the blocker in question was a private blocker from 2007? so it is indeed a cheat?

It is a quote from a cheat site, not from a PBBans staff member.

To quote my own Sig line on my clans site -

What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. - Albert Pike

Think that says it all doesn't it? If not .....

1) - 99 percent of all SGA's came to PBBans to protect their servers

2) - Most of those stay because the system works, the forums are great for community tech support and because the mature professional attitudes that are brought to the table.

3) - PBBans will still be here doing what it does best back by the community, clans and leagues that it does it for.

4) - The community will still be here supporting PBBans for the help it gives them.

5) - I am personally here to safeguard my clans servers for the present and future. Where in that line does it say anything about the past?

Keep fighting the good fight :ninja:

l33thx0r

Wow can't believe this PBSS blocker is still used. It's was a private blocker from back in 2007. I didn't think he did anything more with it when Vista came out and black screens became glitches and he used that.

You guys are to nice. You left out the part where they were making fun of the article at busted punks.

To quote my own Sig line on my clans site -

What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. - Albert Pike

Think that says it all doesn't it? If not .....

1) - 99 percent of all SGA's came to PBBans to protect their servers

2) - Most of those stay because the system works, the forums are great for community tech support and because the mature professional attitudes that are brought to the table.

3) - PBBans will still be here doing what it does best back by the community, clans and leagues that it does it for.

4) - The community will still be here supporting PBBans for the help it gives them.

5) - I am personally here to safeguard my clans servers for the present and future. Where in that line does it say anything about the past?

Keep fighting the good fight :ninja:

I agree with you on the 5 points, the quote i cant say never heard it before.