Question about non streaming servers

BC_GeneralDark

I looked briefly but haven't seen any posts yet. I am an admin on a server that doesn't stream. We have collected a few PBSS of players using maphacks. Can I post those here somewhere? I'm sure I can, forgive me for being n00b but after setting up 4 servers to stream and site seeing here...I'm beat lol.

My servers are finally streaming. It's a friends server I admin also. I'll talk to him, in the mean time I'll post the screenys. Thx!

• 1 month later...

you can only submit catches from the moment u started streaming so for the pbss's from before that just wait till those players come back and submit them when they do

I looked briefly but haven't seen any posts yet. I am an admin on a server that doesn't stream. We have collected a few PBSS of players using maphacks. Can I post those here somewhere? I'm sure I can, forgive me for being n00b but after setting up 4 servers to stream and site seeing here...I'm beat lol.

A quote, direct from the PBBans TOS:

4.2 Submissions of screenshots and demo catches by participating SGA will not be accepted unless your server is currently streaming to PBBans. This is a mandatory and necessary precaution to ensure that the screenshots and demos being submitted have not been altered in any way.