PunkBuster coming to Battlefield Hardline

MaydaX

eb_bfhardline.png

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=announce.php

Electronic Arts Inc. has contracted with Even Balance, Inc. to integrate PunkBuster™ Anti-Cheat software into Battlefield Hardline™. We will soon be opening a section on our website to support PunkBuster™ for Battlefield Hardline. EA, Battlefield Hardline and the Battlefield Hardline logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

4.    Consent to Monitor.  You may opt to install Punkbuster Anti-Cheat technology by Even Balance, Inc. during the installation of this Software.

http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/beta/beta-agreement

http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/beta?intcmp=opm_bfh_beta-reg

A game based signature is available for account users to select.

mdx_game_bfhardline.png

pbb_dark_game_bfhardline.png

• Upvote 1

unreal

Same engine, they just gave it a different story line, some new looks and setting to fit a new theme, some new items and are calling it a different game. Honestly I'm not surprised in the slightest.

While it looks relatively entertaining, I'm buggered if I'm going to splash out on it as if it's a new game because clearly it isn't much more then a mod. Remember special forces mod on BF2... those were the days!.  Even BC2 gave us 4 free maps... meh!

• Upvote 1

Anyone know if BF: Hardline is going to share PB_GUIDs like BF3 and BF4?

No idea at this time. I can't find a beta server with PB enabled. Then again BF3 was the same as BC2 but changed in the retail game.

Then again BF3 was the same as BC2 but changed in the retail game.

It's because they want the Pro Hack responses to beta. Anyone affiliated with this website is not the type of person that the hardline producers want feedback from.

Dont you reallize that the Dice Pro Hack will make this game crap too?

There will never be anything ea related that isnt full of Dice Pro Hacksters.

Once you come to terms with the fact that Dice is Producing the hax 3rd party-like...you will never purchase from this game maker again.

The true desription should be: Be  a part of our hackommunity and play our games bf4 and hardline both never to be finished.

Edited by PunkBusterIsALie

• 7 months later...

EB finally updated their site about Hardline:

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=announce.php

Electronic Arts Inc. has contracted with Even Balance, Inc. to integrate PunkBuster™ Anti-Cheat software into Battlefield Hardline™. We will soon be opening a section on our website to support PunkBuster™ for Battlefield Hardline. EA, Battlefield Hardline and the Battlefield Hardline logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

P.S. I already updated the first post as well. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They found a way round the HWID  bans a while back. At least the GUID bans still hold so Admin can keep them off the servers. I'm seeing too many with no PB history being naughty so I'd guess they now know how to evade being linked and things like that, which kinda sucks.

Would be curious to know how many streaming admin are still left in Hardline.

I get the impression many didn't even bother with the game so it's just a question.

• 2 months later...