PunkBuster Ban?

SN^^Justin

umm im trying to join 82nd Airborne Division and its saying im perm ban from Punkbuster..

i talked to admin from there and they said i got banned from PB but there isnt anything on my account history i just want to check this through

My Americas Army name is:

[sN^^]Justin

umm im trying to join 82nd Airborne Division and its saying im perm ban from Punkbuster..

i talked to admin from there and they said i got banned from PB but there isnt anything on my account history i just want to check this through

[sN^^]Justin

You check out clean as far as PBBans is concerned, hence you still have a member forum account :P

[sN^^]Justin

this is 82nd_B2P_2LT=gifft we deind your application after you gave a fake guid so with that said you are full of it and you will never be a member of the 82nd