Punkbuster and server admins

A1M2K1LL

I am a new player of MoH and I cannot understand why there seems to be so many cheaters. Why can PB not catch these cheats. I mean there is players on Moh getting 30 kills and 3 deaths. and so on. and if that is not point blank in your face cheating then I must be blind. I recall playing CoD4 many many times and would see K/d of 54/0 and 76/2 and that screamed out "HEY I AM CHEATING..LOOK AT ME" and it is now the same on MoH. I was talking to a few others on Xfire and Steam and one good point brought up was this. Punkbuster needs the Cheats to survive..meaning If punkbuster issued GUID bans on all Hack/Cheaters then There would be no reason for Punkbuster to exist...also I have spoken to many many gamers through xfire. steam and facebook and we all agree 100% that Punkbuster is Useless/Worthless/ and does almost nothing to stop Hacks/cheaters. it is the hacks/cheaters that are going to kill PC gaming. I mean I and many thousands spend $60 on a single game and Cheaters take the fun and enjoyment out of playing. Please Punkbuster team. Please stop giving the Writers of Cheats and coders as well as cheaters a free pass to destroy PC Gaming/ Step up your actions. Make a real dent in the heads of cheaters. Put an end to XXX. and other cheat designers profiting off of destruction of everyone's fun. I am so very Tired of getting killed by hacks. I see all the time server messages saying we stream on PBBans. and some times I feel that that is just a Joke. Like telling anyone that is going to put them off of cheating. and it does not either. I mean I see that message and low and behold there are 5 players on that server with K/D's of 56/0 and 32/2 when I play as hard as I can and do everything I can and my K/D is 3/3 or 1/32 or 12/15 or 3/15 I know I suck but I do not like run and gun. Run and gun is DUMB. I am about to say screw it "if you cannot beat them join them." and run a Aimbot.. I mean every else is. and punkbuster does nothing about it. Imean join a server and say in text "Hacks" or hey this player is Hacking" guess what.. the server insults you and Mutes you or blocks you form communicating even with team mates by saying "you are muted on this server for Hack Whinning" or Complaining about someone possibly cheating. so your ability to type anything is removed. in other words..Don't worry about how others are playing.. just STFU and play. Worry about your self. Let Punkbuster "who does nothing" worry about the cheaters...hmm then try and contact an admin to report someone.. good luck

this is what I was told by a server admin. Record and report... well ok. so you want me to record the game...how the hell am I to do that? record it? not possible even if I could record it. MoH has no spectator function and no killcam function.. and report it? thats what I am trying to do. but you want me to record it and report it. so you want me to do your job for you.. NO YOU PUT ME ON A PAY ROLL AND enable killcam or spectating then we'll talk..

THIS PART IS FOR THE SERVER ADMINS that have the You are MUTED for Hack Whinning messages. and who disable ones ability to communicate to team mates for complaining about a possible cheater... this right here is for you-----> !@#$%^& and you know what I said here.. think about it. you know what I said...you anti social pricks..rather then stopping the cheaters you enable them. you punish ones having a bad experience on your server while at the same time rewarding the cheaters with the ability to continue to play.

Edited by Kolor
cheat names removed

TL;DR

--E2A

I have spoken to many many gamers through xfire. steam and facebook and we all agree 100% that Punkbuster is Useless/Worthless/ and does almost nothing to stop Hacks/cheaters.

I think the 200,000+ PB or PB assisted bans on the PBBans MBi would dispute this statement somewhat.

Punkbuster is not perfect, far from it, but compared the alternatives (VAC or Sweet FA) I know it's the one I'd choose every time.

I am about to say screw it "if you cannot beat them join them." and run a Aimbot.. I mean every else is.

Look forward to seeing you join the other 200K punks soon

Topic:Punkbuster and server admins my take on PB and server admins

======================================================================

Posted by A1M2K1LL:Yesterday, 10:31 AM

I am a new player of MoH and I cannot understand why there seems to be so many cheaters. Why can PB not catch these cheats. I mean there is players on Moh getting 30 kills and 3 deaths. and so on. and if that is not point blank in your face cheating then I must be blind. I recall playing CoD4 many many times and would see K/d of 54/0 and 76/2 and that screamed out "HEY I AM CHEATING..LOOK AT ME" and it is now the same on MoH. I was talking to a few others on Xfire and Steam and one good point brought up was this. Punkbuster needs the Cheats to survive..meaning If punkbuster issued GUID bans on all Hack/Cheaters then There would be no reason for Punkbuster to exist...also I have spoken to many many gamers through xfire. steam and facebook and we all agree 100% that Punkbuster is Useless/Worthless/ and does almost nothing to stop Hacks/cheaters. it is the hacks/cheaters that are going to kill PC gaming. I mean I and many thousands spend $60 on a single game and Cheaters take the fun and enjoyment out of playing. Please Punkbuster team. Please stop giving the Writers of Cheats and coders as well as cheaters a free pass to destroy PC Gaming/ Step up your actions. Make a real dent in the heads of cheaters. Put an end to XXX. and other cheat designers profiting off of destruction of everyone's fun. I am so very Tired of getting killed by hacks. I see all the time server messages saying we stream on PBBans. and some times I feel that that is just a Joke. Like telling anyone that is going to put them off of cheating. and it does not either. I mean I see that message and low and behold there are 5 players on that server with K/D's of 56/0 and 32/2 when I play as hard as I can and do everything I can and my K/D is 3/3 or 1/32 or 12/15 or 3/15 I know I suck but I do not like run and gun. Run and gun is DUMB. I am about to say screw it "if you cannot beat them join them." and run a Aimbot.. I mean every else is. and punkbuster does nothing about it. Imean join a server and say in text "Hacks" or hey this player is Hacking" guess what.. the server insults you and Mutes you or blocks you form communicating even with team mates by saying "you are muted on this server for Hack Whinning" or Complaining about someone possibly cheating. so your ability to type anything is removed. in other words..Don't worry about how others are playing.. just STFU and play. Worry about your self. Let Punkbuster "who does nothing" worry about the cheaters...hmm then try and contact an admin to report someone.. good luck

this is what I was told by a server admin. Record and report... well ok. so you want me to record the game...how the hell am I to do that? record it? not possible even if I could record it. MoH has no spectator function and no killcam function.. and report it? thats what I am trying to do. but you want me to record it and report it. so you want me to do your job for you.. NO YOU PUT ME ON A PAY ROLL AND enable killcam or spectating then we'll talk..

THIS PART IS FOR THE SERVER ADMINS that have the You are MUTED for Hack Whinning messages. and who disable ones ability to communicate to team mates for complaining about a possible cheater... this right here is for you-----> !@#$%^& and you know what I said here.. think about it. you know what I said...you anti social pricks..rather then stopping the cheaters you enable them. you punish ones having a bad experience on your server while at the same time rewarding the cheaters with the ability to continue to play.

This post has been edited by Kolor: Yesterday, 10:57 AM

Reason for edit: cheat names removed<<<<(Funny no manes were mentioned)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Kolor :Yesterday, 10:55 AM

TL;DR

--E2A

View PostA1M2K1LL, on Mar 13, 2011 - 10:31 AM, said:

I have spoken to many many gamers through xfire. steam and facebook and we all agree 100% that Punkbuster is Useless/Worthless/ and does almost nothing to stop Hacks/cheaters.

I think the 200,000+ PB or PB assisted bans on the PBBans MBi would dispute this statement somewhat.

Punkbuster is not perfect, far from it, but compared the alternatives (VAC or Sweet FA) I know it's the one I'd choose every time.

I am about to say screw it "if you cannot beat them join them." and run a Aimbot.. I mean every else is.

Look forward to seeing you join the other 200K punks soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Pisi-Deff: Yesterday, 12:19 PM

Right-o...

Sorry... Not going to read a rambling wall of text. Have a nice day.

Thank you, Kolor. :)

~

/*Pisi*/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted By surfy: 37 minutes ago

Judging by some of the alias's you use I reckon you already joined em..

XTG.Aimbotkills <<<<>>>>>I have not ever used this name. this is an all out LIE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting That you say XTG.Aimbotkills is a name I use? I think you have me mistaken with someone else.. I have only one name I use in game and only have a few games. I had Call of Duty World at War and a friend of mine from BFT clan looked up my GUID for that game and it has been used by many thousands of Others. Seems Someone Used my GUID..I dont know much about what a GUID is or how it is used. but thought it was strange that I had not used the game in a long time only to find out later that it was Global banned from PB servers. I would expect one of the persons from XTG did this/ but I have no proof.. as far as the comments made by PBBans Team members. I am a bit confused by the abrasiveness of these comments. perhaps you are misunderstanding the Context of meaning behind what has been said. maybe I should DUMB it down for you. and explain myself in a manner a Down syndrome person could understand.. clear and to the point. Punkbuster does work but Medal of Honor is Plagued by People Running Cheatrs. weather it is Aimbots or ESP.or what ever else is out there. and it seems..let me say it again it (Seems) like punkbuster does not one thing about it. Why do I say that. well it is simple.. because hours and hours go by and the cheater is still playing and days later the same cheater is still playing maybe on a differant server but still playing non the less. Guess they call them undetected cheats for a good reason. Surelly there is something PB can do about that.

my second point was to express Hope that Punkbuster would step up efforts to detect the cheaters and issue bans. I am not the only one noticing that Medal of Honor has a very big problem with Cheaters getting away with it and nothing seemingly being done about it. my other intention was to express my disghust for server admins that Disable ones ability to communicate on a server for "Hack Whinning" or complaining about the fishiness of another game play. as though to insult the person trying to ask an admin to maybe watch this players K/D or something..only to be insulted and Communication removed. as if to say ((Shut and play .. don't worry about what others are doing just play and never say anything again.)) I just don't understand why the insults. and the frame of mind a server admin is under to 1) never be online 2) require a player to record and report..but at the sometime the server admin removes your ability to communicate in all manners for trying to bring it to the attention of an Admin. while not offering one suggestion as to how one would record with no killcam or spectator function in the game code/function/ or what ever it is.

and one SURFY to accuse me of hacking with a made up name RE:XTG.Aimbotkills...surely you could have come up with better then that. Why be so abrasive toward me. I would think PBBans would a embrace me as a valued Player and think enough of me to even try and communicate in a Decent manner as to a few problems Being noticed by myself and others. not resorting to insults and false accusations. including making up an alliance never used by me. then locking the thread so I could never communicate with you again. I am not trying to be a troll. or trouble I am simply trying to express to you that Punkbuster needs to step it up a bit or PC gaming is going to Vanish. and look at the reply's you have given me. I am sorry but 6 people I have showed this to have all replied "how childish these people are being about this towards you Morgan and these are the people issuing bans?" all I could tell them is "Yes"

Firstly I didn't accuse you of hacking, if I thought you truly were a hacker you'd be restricted by now. The alias was used on a GUID you also used but more then likely by someone named XTG.RottenRebel. Secondly this:

I am a bit confused by the abrasiveness of these comments. perhaps you are misunderstanding the Context of meaning behind what has been said. maybe I should DUMB it down for you. and explain myself in a manner a Down syndrome person could understand

Is absolutely unacceptable and for that reason I have no interest in reading the rest of your rant.

Thirdly go troll somewhere else and if you aren't trolling then complain to punkbuster themselves. We are not punkbuster.

• Upvote 1