Protected Name

QUILL

Someone Registered my tag for protection, but it was not us. How can we get rid of the protected tag. I believe it was an ex member of our clan who left on his own and now is pissed. I am the clan founder and server is paid for by myself but now i cant get into my own server.

Hi Quill.

We here at PBBans are not involved in the name registry at Evenbalance.

Please follow this link

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=registry.php

where you will find all the information regarding tag/name protection.

In my own personal experience though; I am afraid that if your ex-member has paid the registration fees to have the tag protected then afaik there is not a lot you can do.

There is a link on that page for support though.

Good luck

@(*0*)@

Someone Registered my tag for protection, but it was not us. How can we get rid of the protected tag. I believe it was an ex member of our clan who left on his own and now is pissed. I am the clan founder and server is paid for by myself but now i cant get into my own server.

:blink:

Someone else registering your Name and/or Tags will not keep you off your own server

as YOU would have to add the appropriate command lines to YOUR Server's PB Config.

PB_SV_ProtectName [unique ID] [Registered Name]

Protects the specified PunkBuster Registered Name on the local server so that players who wear the protected name without having the correct Registration Credentials will be removed from the server

PB_SV_ProtectTag [unique ID] [Registered Tag]

Protects the specified PunkBuster Registered Tag on the local server so that players who wear the protected tag without having the correct Registration Credentials will be removed from the server