Problem GUID

Svengik

Hi help me please my problem is my GUID 1750226f3e22c631c0ea05c14a9190e0 not found base ppbans.com or ggc-stream.net but when play BF4 conect to server me kick Violation (AIMBOT) #50856 but dont use cheat my guid not found  ppbans or ggc-stream base and I can not sumbit appeal ban help me PS sorry my bad English

Somebody will figure it out but so far the information you posted is not accurate. Try links to your battlelog.battlefield account it will include your game name.  A screen shot of your kick violation wouldn't hurt either. Your forum name, guid and violation # do not relate to each other. If you want help drop the cloak and dagger by providing as much accurate real information.

If you want answers from PBBans, you need to provide answers to their questions. You have been asked twice for your ingame name. It is not Svengik because that account has never been used according to bf4stats.com.

If you want answers from PBBans, you need to provide answers to their questions. You have been asked twice for your ingame name. It is not Svengik because that account has never been used according to bf4stats.com.

I take it Mag had to use the users ip to find it?