Please Help, Banned :(

TheAngryGamersCorp

Hi I went to play on my BF3 server but apparently I have been Global Banned?

I looked in my server bans as I pretty much only play on my own server with my mates.

I have been trying to figure out why I was banned as I was away for a week or so and just came back on.

Also there is no reason in battle log when I get auto kicked...

Please help me :(

My ID is JWD1994

And GUID is e807b5b2 i think?

PBBans has no iinput/control what so ever re global bans.

Here is all the assistance we can provide to any recipient of a global ban;

Global GUID bans are issued and maintained, exclusively by Even Balance.

Third party anti cheat sites such as PBBans have no input nor control what so ever re global GUID bans, so using the PBBans appeal system to appeal a globally banned GUID is useless for all parties involved.

We (PBBans) will deny any appeal made through our systems due to the above reasons. A troubleticket with Even Balance is the only thing that can help you. Make sure to add any information to it that you think will help your cause (don't forget your GUID). Also make sure that you have told Even Balance that your ban is a global GUID ban.

Quick info:

1. Global GUID bans are issued and maintained by Even Balance themselves.

2. Third party anti cheat sites have no input what so ever re global GUID bans.

3. Global GUID bans are normally issued by Even Balance after a period of "silent logging".

4. "silent logging" is when cheat use is detected and logged by PunkBuster software but no action is taken at the time.

5. When the "silent logging" phase is over, Even Balance issue a global GUID ban on every pbguid that was detected during the "silent logging" phase.

6. The only reason your pbguid appears on the PBBans ban list is because you joined a PBBans streaming server direcly after Even Balance activated the global GUID ban on your pbguid.

7. PBBans has actually done you a favour by letting you know that a global GUID ban has been issued on your pbguid by Even Balance, there will be a lot more players who have joined servers that do not stream and will be struggling to find out what happened.

Just as a footnote, it was not hard for me to find profiles belonging to you on a couple of well known cheat sites (I stopped searching then) one of which you were active on a mere 10 hours ago, so maybe your queries should be directed toward the maker of the "undetectable" cheat you decided to employ :P

And that is one of my main problems. Someone did a search on me in one of my good games and picked up a site that had someone with a similar name. So after that I though it would be safe to change my origin name but now that I think about it, that just makes it look bad.

But in the end of it all I'm sure if I was hacking pb would have done it's job and banned me itself no?

I've been doing a lot of reading about it and the ban doesn't specify a reason that's why I don't understand.

I give my work I'm not hacking or ever was, I just came back on bf3 after like a week off and that's what I got to return.

I dunno I can't convince people I wasn't but the thing that should is pb itself?

If it ends up me having to buy a new bf3 then I hight doubt I'll be buying any game using pb in future if this crap happens!

Read the reply I gave earlier a bit more carefully.

Highlights are;

PBBans is not Even Balance (the creators and maintainers of PunkBuster™ software)

PBBans is not affiliated in any shape or form with Even Balance.

Even Balance have issued a global ban on your pbguid.

PBBans has no input what so ever re global bans, they are issued and maintained exclusively by Even Balance.

The one thing I can tell you from what I know for sure is that the cheat site profiles I found are not just someone with a similar name, they belong to you.

So please, take your issue directly to Even Balance via a troubleticket, or contact your cheat supplier and ask them for advice.

No one here is the least bit interested in what you have to say and judging by the evidence I found myself, Even Balance made a first class decision in electing to globally ban your pbguid.

Okay well Send me these links to these profiles that are apparently mine.

I wanna take a look.

Show me your evidence that these belong to me.

You cant they are not mine nor have I hacked bf3.

I was going to leave this and talk to Even balance about why I was banned but you Pissed me off and your just assuming.

Its quiet pathetic honestly.

Forget about PB not being the one that banned me I want to see your proof as you just said "they belong to you" When they do not.

and like I already posted;

No one here is the least bit interested in what you have to say

Besides, if I posted exact details, my cover would be blown, and we can't have that now, can we :P

But in the end of it all I'm sure if I was hacking pb would have done it's job and banned me itself no?

PB did do its job, Even Balance globally banned your pbguid.

If it ends up me having to buy a new bf3 then I hight doubt I'll be buying any game using pb in future if this crap happens!

I am sure your absence from the bf3 community and PB protected games in general will be mourned greatly by the vast majority that game fair and square (insert sarcasm here)

So, best of luck appealing your global ban via an EB troubleticket, there is always a first time for everything and you never know, yours may be the first successful appeal of a global ban, and here endeth any assistance/support from us.

Topic locked.

• Upvote 2