pbcl.dll_unloaded

unsparky

hi guys.recently i had same problem as most out there,punkbuster client failed to etguidauth.evenbalance.com,now with the help of your forum,i managed to solve that part of the problem,as evenbalance themselfs.have not answered any of the 15 tickets ive raised.

now ive reinstalled pb in my folder,and everytime i try to play the game now,its laggy,and when i come out the game i has this error message.can anyone plz help me,as ive tryed new installs etc,and same problem.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: ET.exe

Application Version: 0.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 3ed36bc2

Fault Module Name: pbcl.dll_unloaded

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 483ad0c8

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 29a66552

OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.2

Locale ID: 2057

Additional Information 1: e351

Additional Information 2: 27ef9199d2808937e63b0342239bc872

Additional Information 3: 0db6

Additional Information 4: 81a64155f83901505e498c4c51c7b7ee

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 790601473

hop someone can help solve this.

Well mine also crashes almost all the time... but with different errors. here is one

Problem Event Name: AppHangB1

Application Name: ET.exe

Application Version: 0.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 3ed36bc2

Hang Signature: e90f

Hang Type: 2048

OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Hang Signature 1: b8b98563c995d2f043bacb2466da21f4

Additional Hang Signature 2: 2d88

Additional Hang Signature 3: 701fe2f66937875a85b20e5bc10a1bef

Additional Hang Signature 4: e90f

Additional Hang Signature 5: b8b98563c995d2f043bacb2466da21f4

Additional Hang Signature 6: 2d88

Additional Hang Signature 7: 701fe2f66937875a85b20e5bc10a1bef

Edited by hellreturn

lol ive posted to pb about 28 times with this problem,over the last 3 weeks,and still they havent replyed to any of the tickets.if they wont answer tickets,who else can help,im server admin of my own server.and ive had to take off pb,due to this problem,ive verified my guidkey etc etc,reinstalled pb and still this problem pbcl.dll_unloaded.

if someone can tell me how to fix this,or tell me another way to get my server protected,as i have nothing on just now,i would be very greatfull.

lol ive posted numours tickets,and posted on your forum,on the 6th of june.and havent had a reply from admin,but someone gets banned from a server,and gets more than one reply.14 minutes later.whats the script.have i got to be banned from my server first.before someone answers

lol i did about 36 times,thats why i thought you might have had a clue,but thought wrong eh,great help,same as the game server streaming,no use at all,how anyone can understand it is a result itself.

great help,same as the game server streaming,no use at all,how anyone can understand it is a result itself.

I don't see any posts from you asking for assitance streaming.

I don't see any posts from you asking for assitance streaming.

well when i signed up,it explains if your server admin.and want to start streaming your server.i looked at what you had to do.which was mumble jumbo.to someone thats not did this,and after getting no reply to the first problem.thought what was thechances of getting a reply to fixing the server streaming,if i didnt get a reply about the first problem,makes sence eh.

as server admin of my own server,if someone has a problem and has taken the time to post it on my forum,i answer them,first and formost,then try to help them.i dont expect anyone to turn round and say "It isn't our issue. Submit a support ticket to EvenBalance".

but then again im a 35 year old man,and not a kid. :(

I have no idea what the cause of the issue is, and since there have been no replies, it appears no one else does too. If you have reinstalled PunkBuster, and are still receiving the issue, you must submit a ticket to EvenBalance.

If they do not reply after a considerable amount of time, bump the ticket.

Streaming is different; it is our issue and not an EvenBalance issue; hence you will get more support from both the staff and all the other forum members who have their own server(s) streaming.

hi im cfc sparky of clan cfc on jaymod,now the reason noone can help you is because untill it happens to them,most havent got a clue,including punk buster.

i like most out there had a problem with punk buster new updates ,which it took me 3 weeks to sort,and the way to do it is like this.

1/ download pbsvc and run it,let it run its tests.

2/ delete the pb folder,and restart your computer.

3/ reinstall punkbuster by the pbsetup,then reinstall it again.

4/rerun the pbsvc program,and then join a pb server,update will work within 5 minutes.

if anyone gets in consol an error saying punkbuster client:failed to etguidauth.evenbalance.com,paste thse lines in as with the new pb updates,their is problems(regarding the sercurity

i added these lines to windows/system32/etc/hosts and added 192.246.40.62 pbguidauth.idsoftware.com for (windows vista),and 192.246.40.62 etguidauth.evenbalance.com for (xp)

for the pbsvc click here http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsvcfaq.php

hope this helps everyone as it had me stuck for 3 weeks,firstly the punkbuster client:failed to etguidevenbalance.com,and then the pbcl.dll,ive posted this to evenbalance too,as they gave me the wrong information,after sending them (39 tickets lol).all i need now is to find out how to stream my server though yourselfs,that would be a great help and thank you to blackwolf for replying to me.

Edited by cfc sparky

hi im cfc sparky of clan cfc on jaymod,now the reason noone can help you is because untill it happens to them,most havent got a clue,including punk buster.

i like most out there had a problem with punk buster new updates ,which it took me 3 weeks to sort,and the way to do it is like this.

1/ download pbsvc and run it,let it run its tests.

2/ delete the pb folder,and restart your computer.

3/ reinstall punkbuster by the pbsetup,then reinstall it again.

4/rerun the pbsvc program,and then join a pb server,update will work within 5 minutes.

if anyone gets in consol an error saying punkbuster client:failed to etguidauth.evenbalance.com,paste thse lines in as with the new pb updates,their is problems(regarding the sercurity

i added these lines to windows/system32/etc/hosts and added 192.246.40.62 pbguidauth.idsoftware.com for (windows vista),and 192.246.40.62 etguidauth.evenbalance.com for (xp)

for the pbsvc click here http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsvcfaq.php

hope this helps everyone as it had me stuck for 3 weeks,firstly the punkbuster client:failed to etguidevenbalance.com,and then the pbcl.dll,ive posted this to evenbalance too,as they gave me the wrong information,after sending them (39 tickets lol).all i need now is to find out how to stream my server though yourselfs,that would be a great help and thank you to blackwolf for replying to me.

So did u solved pbcl.dll?? How? I am having that error and it comes every time and i did what evenbalance said but I was not having any of the programs... and also sometimes when i quit ET it runs in my memory and i can see that in task manager utilising 2 to 3 percent of my processor.

Edit: I tried that link and even when i try to run that set up it crashes lol..

"pbsvc[1].exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

No idea what to do

Edited by hellreturn

Sparky:

I, personally, like to setup streaming via FTP. Download the required configs by clicking here, and upload the two files contained within the .zip to your server's PB folder.

Next issue the rcon command 'pb_sv_restart' to restart PunkBuster. Your server is then configured to stream.

The final step is to apply for a streaming account by clicking the 'Account Application' link on the homepage of PBBans.com.

hi hellrun,well since i ran the program,ive not had the problem back again,i dont know what exactly causes it,apart from a conflict of the new security on vista,affecting the new punk buster updates.i did numerous installs,sent ticket after ticket to punkbuster,and didnt get a reply(maybe as their server thought it was junk mail.).

i know i got this problem due to doing a new install,and updating punk buster,my first problem was the punkbuster client:failed to etguidauth.evenbalance.com which got me comfused,and after i found ou thow to fix that,i sent information up to punk buster,as it happend on both p.cs (xp and vista).and when i got that sorted,this came about pbcl.dll_unloaded.

touch wood.it seems to be running better now,and theres an extra 2 lines been added to allow pb updates through the sercurity on vista.

and blackwolf thanks mate,i go those 2 files and applyed on the link on the home page,the way you explained it was easier.

Edited by cfc sparky

Now your servers are streaming, visit the MCi (Master Config Index) by clicking here.

Click 'Download Both'. Remove any cvar checks you don't want from the pbsvuser.cfg file under 'suggested cvar checks'. Upload it to your server, and restart PunkBuster (pb_sv_restart). This will give your server additional protection.

thanks again,it has now been done,file have been uploaded,only question if a cheater comes on server,will they be banned automaticly,or do i need to do anything.

Edited by cfc sparky

• 1 month later...

Well just posting an update :

With the new release of PB from evenbalance this problem has been solved. So, if someone is still getting this error they need to file trouble ticked.