my server has been hacked

bibiche

Hi,

i have several servers for my team and some ohter for customer.

3 weeks ago my main call of duty 4 server was hacked, players could fly for example ....

I noticed before that someone (his name was always something like VIHHT or USTDUS or OJGHOLGH etc...) was always like trying to connect to my server but always stayin in 999 ping.

So I changed my rcon password, and since it has been perfect on my server(s)

Tonight I had a look on my servers, amazing 2 guys with same type of name on 2 different servers and still with 999 ping after 10 minutes. I connected by rcon tool on both server, amazing these guys have the same IP address... I have my hacker

so please find above the 2 pb guid of this bastard :

b3f51cfc3274f4126454d11353639b0c YQTVILKG

and

3ab30906000a5fa3e949d36a39934061 FGPGYAPO

I am [bE]Bibiche (leader of French "Boulets Experts" team),

Xfire : cbib46

all IP of my servers (and customers ones) begin by 88.191.93.93

You could sign up for our streaming services, which are free of charge(donations appreciated) by starting with This Link and getting your servers to stream. Take the time to read the ToS please, and by all means, if you have any questions feel free to ask. You'll find your servers are much more secure from cheaters by using the streaming services we provide here. Then, players like those you've posted about, if detected, will be automatically banned from your servers, and not allowed to play on any other streaming servers either.

RW