Medal of Honor Hot Zone DLC Hits Nov. 2nd

MaydaX

Official EA Press Release:

GUILDFORD, UK – Oct. 27, 2010 – Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) today announced that the hit first-person shooter Medal of HonorTM will further expand its intense multiplayer experience with the release of an all-new multiplayer mode on November 2, 2010. The new mode called Hot Zone features "King of the Hill" gameplay where teams fight over a designated location on a map; the team who holds their position longest prevails. This adrenaline-fueled mode is playable across two all-new maps (Hindukush Pass and Korengal Outpost) as well as redesigned versions of the popular Shahikot Valley and Helmand Valley multiplayer maps. Hot Zone will be available via Xbox LIVETM Marketplace for 800 MS points, on PlayStation®Network for £7.99 and on PC exclusively via the EA StoreTM for £7.99. ($10 US)

In addition to Hot Zone, EA will also release Clean Sweep on Nov 2 via Xbox LIVE, PSN and PC for free*. Clean Sweep is an elimination mode where players will rely on their own skill and teammates' expertise to prove victorious. This free mode will also feature two all-new maps (Bagram Hangar and Khyber Caves) as well as redesigned versions of the popular Diwagal Camp and Kabul City Ruins maps.

http://www.battlestrats.com/home/_/general-news/medal-of-honor-hot-zone-dlc-hits-nov-2nd-r501

This is BF2 booster packs all over again. Look how well they worked out with EA having to provide them for free to get people playing them. Lot of server admins never added the booster packs because it emptied out their servers when it switched to a booster pack map.

Remember this

We don't ever want to charge for our maps and insisted to EA that this attitude was crucial when it came to keeping our community happy and playing together

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/2010/04/01/dice-we-don-t-want-to-charge-for-bc2-maps/1

Any chance of MoH competing with CoDBO just went out the window.

Precisely why I'm avoiding that bullcrap. I'll prolly play BlackOps purely for the zombies, at least they're not charging for that, I hope...

same here

we will get servers like we did for BC2....but i am really hoping zombies are as good/better than CoD:WaW

Doesn't really matter; people will still buy and play this garbage and that is part of the problem. I won't be wasting my money on it but I am sure many will. Oh well; my opinion.

I'm right there with ya.

I didn't buy it. Played the MP beta, was disappointed. Played the SP (totally through legal means, natch) was even more disappointed. Game just isn't good.

+1

didn't play SP

but, MP beta was horrible and i am easy to please :P

+1

didn't play SP

but, MP beta was horrible and i am easy to please :P

Man is it horrible. I spent $60 for the most epically horrible multiplayer FPS I've seen in a long time. You guys were smart not to buy it, very smart. And I am a huge fan of BC2, so it's not an anti-Dice statement I'm making. I am completely baffled by what they did with MoH. It's like they didn't care at all about it. Bring on HoS please, quickly.