manual SS

tonys

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but i would like to know if it is possable to take a manual pbss of a player by using the in game drop down list you know the list that shows when you press the tidal key think thats what it is called.

I dont want to leave a game and have to stop the server streeming then start it in manual mode then start takeing ss of said player any help would be nice thanks.

Tony.

Hi

no need to leave the game or interrupt the automatic screenshots, with rcon access you can follow the step below to get the players slot number and then issue a screenshot of the player you want

If you wish to take a manual screenshot of only one or a few connected players, you can specify either the player's slot number directly or you can specify a text substring and PB will request screenshots from all players whose names contain the specified search text. To find the slot # of a specific player, type PB_SV_PLIST into the console. Column one contains the slot # for each connected player in the list. To request screenshots from all players with the text "ABC" in their name, type PB_SV_GETSS "ABC" (note the quotes are necessary when specifying name substrings).

Hi

no need to leave the game or interrupt the automatic screenshots, with rcon access you can follow the step below to get the players slot number and then issue a screenshot of the player you want

If you wish to take a manual screenshot of only one or a few connected players, you can specify either the player's slot number directly or you can specify a text substring and PB will request screenshots from all players whose names contain the specified search text. To find the slot # of a specific player, type PB_SV_PLIST into the console. Column one contains the slot # for each connected player in the list. To request screenshots from all players with the text "ABC" in their name, type PB_SV_GETSS "ABC" (note the quotes are necessary when specifying name substrings).

When i type PB_SV_PLIST nothing happends i get no list as this command been stoped

When i type PB_SV_PLIST nothing happends i get no list as this command been stoped

Lets start at the beginning shall we. :)

Is this your server ?

Whats the server IP:Port ?

Do you have rcon access ?

Lets start at the beginning shall we. :)

Is this your server ?

Whats the server IP:Port ?

Do you have rcon access ?

Yes this is a clan server we have started

Yes it is streeming

We use web tools

We use demon in BF2CC

Yes this is a clan server we have started

Yes it is streeming

We use web tools

We use demon in BF2CC

I wondered why you had no streaming game admin flag so did a little checking, :)

Your server is not in our systems, however, I did find it on the punksbusted system.

Server address: 72.36.225.213:16567
 Last streamed on Sun Sep 30 02:54:25 2007 (game: BF2)

It may interest you to know that it has been possible to dual stream your server for quite some time now.

Details on how can be found here PBBans Hub How To

Streaming can be initiated to PBBans with just a few rcon commands and can be active within minutes.

As the cheat scene has evolved, so must the anti cheat evolve too, and the PBBans Hub is the modern method we have developed to combat online cheating.

To answer your original questions re pbss, take a look in our FAQ section and you will come across this;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?aut...amp;showfile=16

I wondered why you had no streaming game admin flag so did a little checking, :)

Your server is not in our systems, however, I did find it on the punksbusted system.

Server address: 72.36.225.213:16567
 Last streamed on Sun Sep 30 02:54:25 2007 (game: BF2)

It may interest you to know that it has been possible to dual stream your server for quite some time now.

Details on how can be found here PBBans Hub How To

Streaming can be initiated to PBBans with just a few rcon commands and can be active within minutes.

As the cheat scene has evolved, so must the anti cheat evolve too, and the PBBans Hub is the modern method we have developed to combat online cheating.

To answer your original questions re pbss, take a look in our FAQ section and you will come across this;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?aut...amp;showfile=16

That was our old clan we left that clan and have started a new clan of our own called acecoalition

Server address: 69.65.13.18:16567 (game: BF2)

I will read that link to see if it helps and i will get back to you thanks for your help.

And is it possible to dual stream this server.

That was our old clan we left that clan and have started a new clan of our own called acecoalition

Server address: 69.65.13.18:16567 (game: BF2)

I will read that link to see if it helps and i will get back to you thanks for your help.

And is it possible to dual stream this server.

Its possible to dual stream any PB enabled server :)

• 4 years later...