Is their a way to find a cheatless server in bf4?

gengis69

Hi, i have been on bf series for a while now.. and this week i have noticed the cheaters have their Green light to cheat again and are doing so w out remorse.. i know it takes some time to get the bans going again cause they use vpn's and tors and stuff to stay undetected or unlinked to their accounts..  i was wondering if there was a server that ppbans streams live and is more dificult for them to cheat on or a cheatless server is what i am looking for..  is their a list of servers ??  

not looking for someone to tell me all servers run punkbuster/pbb cause we know that means nothing when it comes to cheats...

if you can help plz reply

also as a previouse server admin I remember having commands I could use to do checks , as a player is their any commands I can use with pb to do checks...

Its been so many years, I don't remember all commands but like md5tool checker and stuff

Edited by gengis69

bf4 even has servers that cater to cheaters. i think they call them "official"  no one can be kicked or banned from those https://www.pbbans.com/forums/pbbans-is-not-working-for-bf4-official-servers-t178514.html

you will need to find a server with very active, knowledgeable admin that is streaming PB to a hub such as PBBans

• Upvote 2

is their any list of active streaming servers i can find.. or do i have to check server by server by ip

a server streaming list might be a good addon to your site..

darn.. or I get admin abused and cheated on or I get cheated on..  what to choose.... jeopardy music...

Edited by gengis69

This would just compile an easy list of servers to attack (DDoS attacks) for angry cheaters. =/  The intent it good, but it would offer more disadvantages than benefits.

• Upvote 4

This would just compile an easy list of servers to attack (DDoS attacks) for angry cheaters. =/  The intent it good, but it would offer more disadvantages than benefits.

Absolutely.

I would say look out for servers who have PBBans in their name or server description, there are a few who do that.

• Upvote 1

There is already such a list, but it's only accessible for streaming admins.

EDIT:

PS:

I think you overestimate the amount of cheaters in BF4

You have no idea how many players I get on my servers who call-out cheaters / hackusate players who are just better.

There are more "hackusators" than actual hackers / cheaters.

Edited by EBassie
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

lol and how is that usefull to the community.. a streaming admin already has a streaming server.. why would he need the list?? makes no sence. I guess I can just determine that the anticheats don't work properly or need lots of improvements..

last 3 days I cant be in a server w out more than 50% of my deaths being headshots..  no I do know how much people cheat.. and hackusate too cause I get that all the time.. but the truth is the truth and people that play know the truth cant hide it by saying the opposite on a forum..

Edited by gengis69

lol and how is that usefull to the community.. a streaming admin already has a streaming server.. why would he need the list?? makes no sence. I guess I can just determine that the anticheats don't work properly or need lots of improvements..

last 3 days I cant be in a server w out more than 50% of my deaths being headshots..  no I do know how much people cheat.. and hackusate too cause I get that all the time.. but the truth is the truth and people that play know the truth cant hide it by saying the opposite on a forum..

reread the above posts

the "community" at large can not be trusted with such information. it used to be public and it was used to DDoS servers on the list, among other things

lol and how is that usefull to the community.. a streaming admin already has a streaming server.. why would he need the list?? makes no sence.

We i don't care for certain communities, that never did any good for us or for anti-cheat oriented players & admins in general.

PS/BTW: i sense a partial loss of native language.

/off to make a fence.

• Upvote 2