Is *edit* real threat for honest players?

harlam

Look this video - *p00f* I  I have only one question to PBB Staff members: is it reallly possible got banned if any another player will use my nickname in the game and play with aimbot?

Edited by Benway
no links to cheats // Update: public topic name now follows the policies here: L&E

Thanks pipes1 for answer. But I'd like to receive answer from anyone PBB staff team. Because I'm very affraid cheaters who can make my BFP4f account banned. I spend much money to my account and I very like that game.

Although you want staff confirmation it's not needed in this case. There is no such thing as banned by name here. Player that may "spoof" your name will receive ban on his account regardless of name leaving your account with same name free to play. So if you or anyone had ideas of getting others banned by name it will not work. The end

• Upvote 1

nick name no, guid spoofing yes

Guid spoofing?! They can do that?

So it's possible for a cheat/hack user to spoof 2 diff ea guid but same battlelog profile and ign?

I didn't know how the guy can have 2 ea accts with the same ign n stats, he was autobanned by my plugin for suspicious stats, I checked my metabans to include stats link and reason for ban, then I saw he was autobanned a few days back for same reason.

ixnorp, just have some reading in the game related SA private forum areas here, this is a public topic so we will not go any deeper. >Topic starters questions have been answered so this is resolved and will die already by Lock&Edit.