i weill be ban hellp

xdg1337

PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player '-Shadow-xu112' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN b01505dd

i weill be ban for PB I was wrong I feel regret

I spent 400 money to buy this game and PREMIUM for bf3 please

Please forgive me for my this life will not go with it

Go here:

http://www.pbbans.com/global-punkbuster-ban.html

Global GUID bans are issued and maintained, exclusively by Even Balance.

Third party anti cheat sites such as PBBans have no input nor control what so ever re global GUID bans, so using the PBBans appeal system to appeal a globally banned GUID is useless for all parties involved.

We (PBBans) will deny the appeal made through our systems due to the above reasons. A troubleticket with Even Balance is the only thing that can help you. Make sure to add any information to it that you think will help your cause (don't forget your GUID). Also make sure that you have told Even Balance that your ban is a global GUID ban.

Quick info:

1. Global GUID bans are issued and maintained by Even Balance themselves.

2. Third party anti cheat sites have no input what so ever re global GUID bans.

3. Global GUID bans are normally issued by Even Balance after a period of "silent logging".

4. "silent logging" is when cheat use is detected and logged by PunkBuster software but no action is taken at the time.

5. When the "silent logging" phase is over, Even Balance issue a global GUID ban on every pbguid that was detected during the "silent logging" phase.

6. The only reason your pbguid appears on the PBBans ban list is because you joined a PBBans streaming server direcly after Even Balance activated the global GUID ban on your pbguid.

7. PBBans has actually done you a favour by letting you know that a global GUID ban has been issued on your pbguid by Even Balance, there will be a lot more players who have joined servers that do not stream and will be struggling to find out what happened.

If you feel that you have received a global GUID or Hardware ban in error, you may submit a support ticket to Even Balance

reformat HDD

reinstall OS

install Origin

start a new Origin account with a new email

purchase BF3 (again)

do not cheat

This is make fun of it too dark. A chance for? You think400 dollars is the wind blowing? I bought a value-added do really PB is rubbish I not for this reason not to buy any battlefield 3you would be less of a customer!

Good day, I have a problem recently played in the internet club in BF-3 and then a lady prishol zapusil game first and then start up the game there was a message box that says NAN NAN, then I play LPA two other servers and server three got out a message saying that I was banned 134 for an unknown reason, I like nebylo prohibited programs at the club then when I got a lady and ran the game flew out the same message to tell me what to do and how do you know what ban ?

The game is prohibited programs or bugs are not used because it kills any interest in the game, please help what to do ?

nickname in the game battlefild 3: KLON07

screen: e35b696e2edb.jpg

P.S I apologize in advance if my English is bad, I'm writing you a letter through the electronic translator

i use new key weill not reformat HDD is can?

i will reinstall OS and install win7 win7 install a new New folder and Eliminate old win7 folder is that use ?

if i not reformat HDD And use new key, Will lead to the new key off the BAN?

also i have old bf3 folder if i use it not to dowand new bf3 is Will be BAN?

Edited by xdg1337

sorry, it seems there is a language barrier

what is your native language?

if you have a previous BF3 ban you must, at the very least,

1.uninstall BF3

2.make a new email

3.make a new origin account

4.purchase a new bf3

5.install new bf3

no way to insure cheats/keyloggers are gone if you do not do a HDD format and OS install