Hub Downtime

siskin

pbbans.png

The Hub server is down at the moment for an unspecified period of time due to some maintenance concerns. Please bear with us as we attend to these . The Hub will be back online A.S.A.P.

Thank you

PBBans.

EDIT: Hub is back and streaming restored. Please be patient of any short periods of downtime in the next day or so as all systems are updated.

Man had me scared for the moment.i was like damn both servers went down

Same here. I saw my signature and 0/2 streaming and i was like what.... :P

Ahh both our servers stopped streaming too.. So much for trying to repair it haha.. well thanks for letting us know :D

Ah ok ! thanks !

I should have started read here instead of the past 2 hours uninstalling fully pb on 7 servers and resintalling all the same :)

Anyway, that's a good exercise : I am an expert now :) :)

good luck for your maintenance

Edited by Probus

Ah ok ! thanks !

I should have started read here instead of the past 2 hours uninstalling fully pb on 7 servers and resintalling all the same :)

Anyway, that's a good exercise : I am an expert now :) :)

good luck for your maintenance

lol, me too. i fully reinstalled our 3 servers.

Attention everyone.

Do not I repeat Do not remove your server from your account manager thinking that removing and reading it will fix it. It will not. Once the hub is back online the servers should all start streaming again. If you remove and readd your server all you are doing is creating more work for the account managers. :)

Thanks for the notification :)

I've just spent the last couple of hours frantically trying to get our servers streaming again, i'd just given up trying and thought i'd check the forums quickly and this was the first thing i saw! Music to my ears!

hi i have 1 quastion about the status from the hub, have u a time for us when he is back in aktion.

this is no post that you need to make faster, i would only know about when the hub is back can it be today or need it longer?

thx PBBANS is the best.

This is a fix only. Another issue to make mention of, is to leave your MD5 and/or cvar checks in place on your servers. Even though streaming is not currently active, these checks are run by your server anyways, and will at least issue a kick to players caught with them. Some protection is better than none. ;)

lololol - No disrespect intended BUT rebuilding servers because pbbans is not streaming..... Makes you wonder !!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: