How to ban?

Lazza

I've been shadowing this hacker through the week getting him banned...

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=47094

How can I get him banned from everywhere without having to follow him around?

I know how to apply for a stats wipe, but a global ban would be better.

Based on his violation above will he be banned off all streaming servers, but not those just running PB?

He seems to be able to play on any server, except those I got him banned from.

His current Battlefield 2 pbguid is 8791822f

Any advice appreciated.

Edited by Lazza

You are "shadowing" him and "getting him banned"?

:rolleyes:

If I actually believed it, I'd say you are wasting your time.

Just go and play.

He's been caught before, he'll get caught again.

Edited by =GG= RocknRoll

You are "shadowing" him and "getting him banned"?

:rolleyes:

If I actually believed it, I'd say you are wasting your time.

Just go and play.

He's been caught before, he'll get caught again.

Whats with the roll eyes attitude, and the insinuation I'm lying. It's my first post and frankly I find your attitude offensive. He has been caught before but he ISN'T being caught again, which is my point. It's been nice seeing him banned as he deserves, but the novelty has worn off and I'd like to see him completely and permanently banned.

Aside from that can anyone answer my questions above please.

Edited by Lazza

If you can prove he's still hacking via pb screenshots(multiple or at least one really evident one) you can always send them to evenbalance.com's e-mail.

You could also perhaps take the time to go to the websites that go with those pb-enabled servers and get them informed as to the benefits of streaming, posting a link to here, and let them choose to become SGA's.

You're not allowed to post information from the PBBANS site without express permission, but linking to the site itself and perhaps making more BF-series clans aware of it and it's benefits will only aid your cause. Narrow down the number of servers he can play on by recruiting more streaming game admin. ;)

If you can prove he's still hacking via pb screenshots(multiple or at least one really evident one) you can always send them to evenbalance.com's e-mail.

You could also perhaps take the time to go to the websites that go with those pb-enabled servers and get them informed as to the benefits of streaming, posting a link to here, and let them choose to become SGA's.

You're not allowed to post information from the PBBANS site without express permission, but linking to the site itself and perhaps making more BF-series clans aware of it and it's benefits will only aid your cause. Narrow down the number of servers he can play on by recruiting more streaming game admin. ;)

He's using removed, there isn't going to be any pbss. I have already taken your good advice on the pbbans streaming to those admins.

http://www.removed.com/search.php?searchid=215633