How do I report a player?

camz98

Hi guys!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I have been playing on the server - BhR 24/7 METRO NO RPG-SMAW-USAS-M320-[sTATS]

Which has a SERVER ADDRESS 173.199.80.45:25200

There is a regular message saying it streams to PBBANS but there is a player called http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Heelfy/ from Russia who is VERY obviously using an aimbot, spinning around with a machine gun and killing 5 players in half a second. He killed my whole squad and he wasn't even looking at us!

I have reported this to Battlefield3 itself but I was wondering if it is possible on PBBANS to flag players as cheaters so you can investigate? Just look at his stats it is SO obvious!

BOTH teams wanted him gone but the Admin either wasn't there or wasn't listening to us asking for help. He ruined the game for the whole server.

Anything you could do would be VERY appreciated, if you need any more information from me just ask :D

Thanks heaps guys in advance!

Cam

Several things

1. You should bring your concern to the server admins who run that server, best you can hope for is for them to issue a local ban and or view any PBSS. They are Bullet Hole Revolution, http://www.bhrclan.com
  2. While you're at it, you should let them know PB is out of date on their server. They are running:
    Server 1.841; Latest is: v1.850
  3. PBBans doesn't flag suspected cheaters

Edited by Crotan
  • Upvote 2

I would normally edit out the name of the accused in such threads, that was until I looked at his 4382 spm. I am sure he will find himself banned soon. Crotan gives sound advice :) also might be worth reporting the stats on battle log.

• Upvote 1

Several things

1. You should bring your concern to the server admins who run that server, best you can hope for is for them to issue a local ban and or view any PBSS. They are Bullet Hole Revolution, http://www.bhrclan.com
  2. While you're at it, you should let them know PB is out of date on their server. They are running:
    Server 1.841; Latest is: v1.850
  3. PBBans doesn't flag suspected cheaters

Thanks man will take your advice!

I do like their server so I will get in touch.

Grateful for your quick response!

These guys hare just so frustrating.

Cheers,

Cam

I would normally edit out the name of the accused in such threads, that was until I looked at his 4382 spm. I am sure he will find himself banned soon. Crotan gives sound advice :) also might be worth reporting the stats on battle log.

Innocent until proven... argh who am i kidding? Off with his testicles!!

He wouldn't even get onto my server. Instabanned the minute he joined. Muhhahahaha :D

Same thing here thanks to Insane Limits!

Click on his profile in battlelog and report him there.

Same thing here thanks to Insane Limits!

Click on his profile in battlelog and report him there.

Unusual for me but I did actually report him, looked at him again this morning... seems his "skill" has no end... 7000+spm and EA have done nothing thus far...

Insane limits is awesome. I have a huge list of cheaters that its picked up. I go through the previously banned players the next day and look at their stats and their history on pbbans. 90%+ of them have previous convictions, only caught a small handfull of innocents so far which i just unban and add to the whitelist.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Can some one ban global that guy

*data was here*

No. :)

Youtube videos are not proof.

Our bans are backed by proof.

Global bans are handled exclusively by Even Balance, we (PBBans) have 0 control over them.

Also, I believe this thread has run its course and thus I shall lock it.

~

/*Pisi*/