How Do I Check if My Server is Streaming?

fozzer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also if you find your server is listed as not streaming in the hub send a pb comand such as pb_sv_ver to the server. If it's still listed as not streaming please contact an PBBans admin to help you find the problem.

• 11 months later...

Also if you find your server is listed as not streaming in the hub send a pb comand such as pb_sv_ver to the server. If it's still listed as not streaming please contact an PBBans admin to help you find the problem.

Well by your advice, I sent you (MaydaX) a PM. Please let me know if you've gotten it!

All fixed, I replied to your PM. As for anyone else if you are the owner of a server you must add the server to your account on pbbans so we can add it to the hub. If you need an account make a post here

• 5 months later...

Hello All,

I have created/edited the server configs as advised on this website, I can send and get replies via rcon

and I have entered our/my servers IP into my profile - it seems to still not be listed?.. (maybe as it is empty 80% of the time - evenings only) just wondering if it is actually streaming or not?... Please could someone advise.

• 3 weeks later...

ok Hi let me add to this topic. i think i have done all it tells us to do. i mean i know i have done all but still says " not streaming vis hub " i have sent the commands vis rcon as listed but still no stream. help please thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I think I've added all the correct command and when I type pb_sv_uconlist I receive the correct reply, except I have 2 entries, but my server (217.163.26.127:28960) doesn't appear to be streaming when I check on your streaming page. Can you help please?

• 1 month later...

I am having trouble.

My server still does not appear to be

streaming when I check on pbbans.

Hub Server

Call of Duty 4

(PBBans Hub)

Knights At War

8.2.0.214:28960

I beleive it is set up properly.

Here is a screen shot of the pb_sv_uconlist

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

i really need help to stream to pbbans.i have done the guide.i cannot add my server to my account.says access denied fill out an application.i have filled out an application but now when i go get nothing on the app page.please help thnx!

I am getting a blank page there.i deleted my cookies in case of post data or w/e. i appreciate yur help a bunch and really wanna get up and streaming.

Edited by Inkslinger420

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

How long does it take to get an admin account, it says status pending?

I have used the webtool and also manually added the stream info via console

^3PunkBuster Server: PunkBuster Server (v1.679 | A1402 C2.078) Enabled

^3PunkBuster Server: Master Query Sent to (MASTER5.EVENBALANCE.COM) 66.36.231.175

^3PunkBuster Server: Config File written to E:\ClientServers\K.Kavanagh\GameServers\TC34832631454484836734288\pb\pbucon.use

^3PunkBuster Server: pb_sv_USessionLimit = 8 (0 to 16)

^3PunkBuster Server: PB UCON Profile not added due to duplicate profile name (pbbanshub)

^3PunkBuster Server: PB Scheduled Task Added: 0 7200 pb_sv_ver

^3PunkBuster Server: PB Scheduled Task Added: 0 86400 pb_sv_update

^3PunkBuster Server: pb_sv_AutoUpdBan = 1 (0 to 1)

^3PunkBuster Server: Config File written to E:\ClientServers\xxxxxxxxxx\GameServers\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\pb\pbsv.cfg

^3PunkBuster Server: [slot] [Type] [Mask] [Name]

^3PunkBuster Server: 1 1 91.121.168.38: GVUCON

^3PunkBuster Server: 2 3 71.177.52.13 AONLIVE

^3PunkBuster Server: 3 3 * XXXXXXXX

^3PunkBuster Server: 4 1 64.27.21.46 pbbanshub

^3PunkBuster Server: End of PB UCON Profile List (4 Entries)

I stream to AON and GV and would love to stream to you!

Thanks,

b_560x95.png

b_560x95.png

Can you enable streaming again, the server were down off for 2 days, missed 3 pb hacks because streaming was not enabled... Please! Thanks a lot, Killian
Its OK, i click the activate button, I am sorry i missed those 3 hackers.. arrrgggg! You can bet i wont miss them again! Thanks Killian Edited by KILLIAN

• 4 months later...