How do get a ban lifted?

sammydog419

My key or account was used in like 2007, yes this pretty old. But someone else used my account and used a game hack. http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-ac6423e7-vb38808.html That is the ban page, but you can see that some dude in the Dominican Republic named Carlos Jose used the game hack. Most of those names on the list are mine because I didn't know what was happening so I kept changing my name trying to keep playing. I even bought a new game a couple months ago and stupidly tried to use my old account which banned that key. I don't even understand does it ban the key, or does it have something to do with your hardware. I just yesterday bought it again and made a new soldier and it guid banned that one because it is under the same Master ID I assume.

So my question is what do I have to do to be able to play this game again? I mean I'm not the one who even cheated they should be able to tell that my ip was not used to hack and I don't live in the Dominican Republic. Is there something I can do to get this ban lifted. I just want to play I don't even care if my soldier gets erased, even though I was like 40 something, which took a really long time.

Actually I was just looking again my screen name is Sammydog419, and it says that most of my IP's are from the D.R.

I live in ohio, I don't understand what is really happening, but I never cheated and I just want to play again.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

this http://www.pbbans.com/forums/announcement-global-pb-hardware-and-guid-bans-a2-in-forum427.html

that key is definitely dead, irreversibly. nobody cares about nicknames or ea accounts, new game is sufficient. You are still playing with the old game installation, and the globally banned key here: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\ergc

I bought a new game a couple months ago and when I logged in with my original user name it banned me instantly. Then when I made new soldiers it banned al them right away.

i dunno how Origin generates 'CD'-keys. Likely you had to do a clean install incl. uninstalling the old version. The key for online MP servers (==> punkbuster GUID) is stored here HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\ergc .

BF2 ingame logins are a wash off, i can login with an empty key (renamed registry key) and can run local servers back and forth, as soon as pb kicks in online its crash to desktop. and i have a Steam copy.

I've never had BF2 on my Windows 7, it's only on my XP partition. When I installed with my new key and I logged in with Sammydog419 they banned the key right away. I tried to create new soldiers and they added them all to the alias list. I think I have to get a new key and make a whole new Master ID. Which is so dumb, especially cause I'm not the one who cheated.

as far as i am aware, origin and cd keys dont mix.

seen reports of players with bf3 banned for hacking, buy new copy of game and logging in with origin account to be instantly banned again.

only way around it for them was to create a new origin account.

must admit it makes me laugh, think of the money hackers wasted to find that info out.

When I installed with my new key and I logged in with Sammydog419 they banned the key right away.

Nonsense. To put it straight, you are up a wrong road with that assumption. As long as you have a clean key in your windows registry you are good to go. Regardless of any EA/origin mumbo-jumbo. Now you have a dirty key in your windows registry, that was already banned by Punkbuster before you "logged in" the first time after 3-5 years and nothing (no useless login or name) will change that fact.

With a clean key/guid in your windows registry you can use any "name", incl. all that were seen with -- Note the phrasing, Not: are banned; PB ignores names, that is arbitrary information -- past cheat-bans. The leaked key you used (and still use) is globally banned by Evenbalance.com (out of business on all pb-enabled servers, forever, period). Punkbuster genarates a GUID from the said registry key. Names, soliders or so called ea/origin accounts will not change a key=guid / are entirely meaningless, misleading, a customer wash off.

Bottomline you need a new clean key (= copy of the game). You have none. What you have is a banned key (in action) and a refunded one (inactive, and never was active, see:) Regarding game: BF2 we have no records of you but with the leaked key, that is the only key you were seen with on streaming BF2 servers. So this thread is pointless until you had a clean key, bottomline.

If you doubt that, export the registry key (1)

1. before you uninstall

2. after uninstall (emtpy?)

3. after a clean install (new value?) - quit and check the key before you login ofc ... just to make sure

4. after login (any changes?)

5. change login (any changes?)

You can setup punkbuster client logging http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-clientlog.html#setuplogging to cross check that the pb-guid corresponds with the Reg-key in action.

____

(1)

- Run Regedit.exe

- locate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2

- right click - Export (NT4.reg / *.txt is readable with notepad, otherwise try wordpad.exe or any free (hex-) editor)

---> Keep the clean BF2key.reg as a Backup

• Upvote 1

I swear it banned my new key, cause I always check the registry when I have problems getting online. But your saying if I get a new key, I can log in with my old soldier and have all my stats back, cause that would be totally awesome. I think that my friend bought me the old key off ebay which was probably sold more than once.

And Origin keys don't work. They have given me 3 Keys in the past 3 days and they are all invalid for online play. That's why I ended up here asking if my original key's ban could be lifted. I tried the 3 keys thay gave me and all were invalid, I put in the original key and went right on-line only to get kicked for a guid ban.

I am almost positive that the key they gave me last January went on-line right away and I got kicked and I just assumed they would ban any key with my associated user name. If they could possibly give a key that actually works I will try it again.

OK, apparently I was smoking some crack or something that day. :) Because I just got online with my original name with a new key. I don't really believe it but Mr. Benway up there was right. I am sorry for doubting you.

Now we see a clean record. GJ.

Data generated on April 12, 2012 at 3:41 pm

GUID e63bada1

Game Battlefield 2

Bans clean

Global Ban Not globally banned

Player History

First Seen Apr 12, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Server -|TBG|- (206.217.137.71:16567)

Player IP 50.43.*.* us.gif

Alias sammydog...*

Last Seen Apr 12, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Server -|TBG|- (206.217.137.71:16567)

Alias sammydog...*

as opposed to yesterday

GUID ac6423e7

Game Battlefield 2

Bans PBBans

Global Ban Globally banned by Even Balance

Player History

First Seen Jan 07, 2007 at 12:25 pm

Server BFROE (74.52.36.34:16568)

Player IP 190.80.*.130 do.gif (Dom Rep)

Alias cachimba_1

Last Seen Apr 11, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Server [sBF] (213.141.88.56:16567)

Alias Sammydog...*

As i said i have no idea how origin sells BF2 keys, just, i can not imagine it was anything completely new that is not backward compatible to old BF2 Reg-key, most likely it is just an encrypted Reg-key - like the copies sold on Steam use. We are used to BF2 players building myths around their flimsy "accounts", as if they would mean anything :P