How can I tell a server is streaming?

stooshie

I'm tired of playing on servers, where they are not streaming. Im tired of seeing blatant hackers, getting ss's and demo's and being told nothing can be done.

Im tired of playing on a server, enjoying it & enjoying the people, then finding out there not streaming.

I dont even know if im right in thinking this, but pb streaming is the only way for hackers to be caught properly?

So my main question is this:

How can I tell a server is streaming, without being a noob and asking admins? Can I tell?

All I want is to play, regularly, on a server, with friendly people, and know that Im relatively safe from hackers. I want to know that when I get my ass handed to me, its by a legit player!

*ranting over*

(im also very sry if this isnt in the right place)

Im tired of playing on a server, enjoying it & enjoying the people, then finding out there not streaming.

Whats the problem if they run PB and they are not streaming then?? There isnt any difference, PB will keep the hacks out anyway.

Whats the problem if they run PB and they are not streaming then?? There isnt any difference, PB will keep the hacks out anyway.

PB and PBBans are different in many ways...w\out going into details PBBans captures about 90 percent more people then just running PB alone.....

Whats the problem if they run PB and they are not streaming then??

Having pb enabled and not having additional checks to go with it is about as usefull against cheaters as going to a building site with a bag of glass hammers.

How can I tell a server is streaming, without being a noob and asking admins? Can I tell?

You cant B)