Hacker with Aimbot video evidence provided

lilliet

after the round started *snip* gained 50 kills in less then 2 minutes it was obvios he use aimbot .Here is a video i made with K/D chart *poof*

thanks

Edited by HSMagnet
N&S

unfortunately as moh dosnt have a battle recorder option pbbans cant act on that video, its to easy to fake a vid and get someone banned.

best you can do is send that to the admin of the server and get them to ban him.

• Upvote 1

unfortunately as moh dosnt have a battle recorder option pbbans cant act on that video, its to easy to fake a vid and get someone banned.

best you can do is send that to the admin of the server and get them to ban him.

+1

and how is that video fake?

but ok lol

thought pb is for reportin hackers ^^ im not good at it idk what evidence you need lol though video is ok but thanks anywasy at least some1 replyed lol

and how is that video fake?

but ok lol

thought pb is for reportin hackers ^^ im not good at it idk what evidence you need lol though video is ok but thanks anywasy at least some1 replyed lol

He is not saying that it's fake, he's saying that it's too easy to fake a video and that's why PBBans does not accept it as evidence.

Videos like these can not be verified with streaming data like for example PB screenshots can.

The only thing you can do is submit this video to the admins of that server and hope they ban him.

If he is using an aimbot he will probably get caught sooner or later.

i didnt say it was, just its easy to do.

looking at his stats, its fairly obvious he is hacking, but with out evidence not much can be done.

evidence is, streaming server, and punkbuster screenshots, or battlerecorder files.

on the plus side he might have been detected and just waiting for the ban hammer to drop.

i didnt say it was, just its easy to do.

looking at his stats, its fairly obvious he is hacking, but with out evidence not much can be done.

evidence is, streaming server, and punkbuster screenshots, or battlerecorder files.

on the plus side he might have been detected and just waiting for the ban hammer to drop.

ah ok i understand now i didnt have clue how this work sorry this was first time i tryed to ban hacker^^ .It is sad thou nothing can be done it is just frustrating when some1 liek that spoiling game for others .Well thanks anyways .I hope he get baned one day

Cheers

ah ok i understand now i didnt have clue how this work sorry this was first time i tryed to ban hacker^^ .It is sad thou nothing can be done it is just frustrating when some1 liek that spoiling game for others .Well thanks anyways .I hope he get baned one day

Cheers

did you report him to the admins of the server you were playing on?