gt24

Members
  • Last visited

About gt24

• Birthday 11/24/1983

Profile Information

Clan / Team / League Information (Optional)

• Name
    Combat Corps
  • Tag
    [CC]
  • Game Server IP Address and Port
    68.232.171.148:28960
  • Game Played
    Call of Duty 4
  • Website
  • Are you a Server Admin?
    Yes
  • Wish to Stream to PBBans?
    Yes

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.combatcorps.com/

gt24's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. I added our current CoD 4 server to our group as well. It should be streaming but let me know if there is a problem. I also added my GUID (I think it is called that) to my profile.
  2. Got it. I will hunt him down. Is there a way to change who "controls" the account?
  3. Hi there! I am president of the clan Combat Corps with tags [CC]. We have had streaming servers in the past but do not have any presently streaming to PB Bans. Therefore, I am setting up an account here to get our servers back into the system. However, when I submit the application, I get the following errors. How do I proceed from here? Is there anything PB Bans can do or do I have to hunt down the person who created a PB Bans account here on behalf of our clan and ask him to do something? ** Some more information ** I saw on the forums that you might need more information on this, mainly what servers were streaming and such. I don't know which server was streaming to you specifically, but it was one of these. Stloyd was the primary admin for this one Server IP ::: 94.75.230.100:28960 Name ::: [CC] | S&D HC | Amsterdam Firetiger was the primary admin for this one Server IP ::: 85.234.148.30:28930 Name ::: [CC] 24/7 Crossfire HC TDM! It was likely either one of those... assuming it was a CoD 4 server.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.