Game Server Chat

bob5709

I just thought that i would pop on here to notify all you gamers of a site that has recently been created for gaming customers and businesses alike.

This is going to be something similar to WebHost Chat but for game servers as there doesn't seem to be anything on the game server side of things on the web like WHC. The forums are relatively small as we have only been open publicly for a matter of days. So i am just letting you all know that we are here and are looking at getting this rolling and helping all the GSP's and customers alike.

We are aiming for it to be like a Yellow Pages (Phone Book) of all GSPs where they can advertise themselves and customers can post their requirements and see which GSP can offer the best service to the client. This can also be a central hub for all new game information, patch information (fixes and breaks) and just a general source of useful information pertaining to game servers and gaming.

Come along and visit us at GameServerChat.com!

• 2 months later...