Does PB Detecte the FXAA Injector for BF3 as a hack?

Fancydeath

disallowed = anything. (nothing/kick/restriction//violation) practical: use at own risk ;p

mmhhh..ok..i know it's a 3rd party software but it can't be considered as a cheat and much less they can't ban us because as i say 2 post before, i am not in advantage like a cheater that can aimbot, see enemy on the minimap or through the wall etc...

However if u go on the nvidia site there is a .pdf that teach u how to make this file and so to enable the FXAA, I don't think nvidia want to learn to people how to make cheat :D so FXAA is safe...it's like ask to EA "can u make me an eternal cheat?" :D if u want to make cheat u have search elsewhere not on a video card or gaming producer site :P

Edited by MattOneITA

mmhhh..ok..i know it's a 3rd party software but it can't be considered as a cheat and much less they can't ban us because as i say 2 post before, i am not in advantage like a cheater that can aimbot, see enemy on the minimap or through the wall etc...

However if u go on the nvidia site there is a .pdf that teach u how to make this file and so to enable the FXAA, I don't think nvidia want to learn to people how to make cheat :D so FXAA is safe...it's like ask to EA "can u make me an eternal cheat?" :D if u want to make cheat u have search elsewhere not on a video card or gaming producer site :P

Even Balance can do whatever they please.

they are giving two totally different answers on this depending on which of their Staff answers.

if you end up banned, please remember to come here and say you were wrong :party0049:

Even Balance can do whatever they please.

they are giving two totally different answers on this depending on which of their Staff answers.

if you end up banned, please remember to come here and say you were wrong :party0049:

eheheheh if i will be banned it's only because EB activate the ban on this kind of files and not becouse i'm cheating :) i hate cheaters and who make it they broke thegood thing of the game

Edited by MattOneITA

However, for me it is a great increase of the graphics detail, i don't undestand why EA/DICE or nvidia doesn't implement it in theyr games, so all can take advantage of this increase.

• 1 month later...

Im using them and I gotta be honest it makes the game look HD. It looks more real in my eyes with its advantages and disadvantages. Its clearer yes and the game bloody should be on a HD monitor but at long distance its harder to see people because they blend in more with the surroundings.... more realistic!!! If this gets banned its stupid, its on the NVidia websight, its how game that are ment to look real should look!!

any update on this EB/PBbans??

• Upvote 1

For anyone without access to the SA area of our site. EB said

No member of staff at Even Balance would give out any information on any silent detection we are running.

This one time i will say.

We have never had any detection in place to detect the Fxaa, if for any reason we do have to start to detect fxaa then it would be a restriction kick.