Disallowed Program/Driver [120057]

.:BoS:.Gringo

Any idea of what this is?, theres a guy that gets in the server and gets kicked by Disallowed Program/Driver [120057], is this a hack or any driver problem?, never seen anything like this.THX

Posted Image

Edited by BoS Gringo

I just added this today.. and I'm working with a few people to see what other than a few known hacks can cause this. I believe that this may be triggered falsely, although it's still something modifying SoF2, it may not be a hack. Working on it. If anyone you know gets this kick, have them contact us. The more people I can get process lists from, the better chance I have of overlap and what causes this.

sure, i will try to notify him, eventhou, he speaks a different language, lol that will be fun, but ill try, i mean the guy used to play a lot in our server and i think he is clean, at until now, and all of the sudden he is getting this kick after a while playing, and i never seen this, so THX a lot Stuart.

Stuart' date='Dec 9 2006, 07:07 PM' post='62419']

I just added this today.. and I'm working with a few people to see what other than a few known hacks can cause this. I believe that this may be triggered falsely, although it's still something modifying SoF2, it may not be a hack. Working on it. If anyone you know gets this kick, have them contact us. The more people I can get process lists from, the better chance I have of overlap and what causes this.

Server regulars who have been playing over 2 years and were never booted before, are being booted today.. :blink:

PB is still working on this read above.Once they work out all the bugs it will work out until then please have anyone kicked for this issue to contact pb directly via support ticket.It will help the process move along alot quicker and alot easier for everyone

Stuart' date='Dec 9 2006, 07:07 PM' post='62419']

I just added this today..

I dont know you Stuart but I've sen you here many times before....I personally and i'm sure many others would like to say this .. THANK YOU !!! I'm extremely happy to see that the PB guys themselves havent givin up on SoF2 yet.. Thanks man

It would have been nice if it was properly tested and didn't kick good people from servers.. but other then that, good work.. :blink:

any idea how many AV programmes are out there ?

at least you know that PB is still actively seeking out ways to make your servers cheat free

well, AcE now u know :D , and btw this is what we got in the logs from the guy that was getting this Kick:

[12.09.2006 18:20:46] VIOLATION (UPDATE TIMEOUT) #118: STOFI (slot #Cool Time Out trying to Update PB Client [?(-) XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:20100]

well, AcE now u know :D , and btw this is what we got in the logs from the guy that was getting this Kick:

[12.09.2006 18:20:46] VIOLATION (UPDATE TIMEOUT) #118: STOFI (slot #Cool Time Out trying to Update PB Client [?(-) XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:20100]

Well surely that's no problem. Just get him to do pb_sv_enable followed by pb_sv_update then do pb_sv_restart in the console. Takes but a few minutes and updates the clientside as well.

try running a spyware/adware program...i had the same problem and a little research told me it could be something running in your background that the game just does not like...which could include spyware...i ran ADAWARE SE personal and got rid of all the spyware i had and i havent had the problem since...

• 1 year later...

I have this problem when playing ET.

'Server Disconnected - Punkbuster kicked player '*St|Massacre.' (for 0 minutes) . . . RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130446]

I have used AVG scan tool to scan computer and remove viruses, using pb_sv_update and enable, updating pb, use admin, reinstall, sending a trouble ticket, using anti rootkit tool. All these dont work. Can anyone help me?