Defuse Server Settings

XDE4TH

Earlier today our Defuse server was running how we normally have it. It plays a round, switches sides on the same map, then switches maps. It was running great all day and then we had a scrim. It ran fine/the same way during the scrim, just how we want it. Now that the server is back public we can't seem to get it to go back to switching sides after a round, now it just goes to the next map without swapping Attacking/Defending.

We have no plugins on this server that manage maps/balancing.(In game, Latency, Server Rules Request, Spambot, Watchdog, ProconRuls{only 3 say commands for knife/defib/torch}).

Here are the configs how they currently are(and how they were prior to not working properly, unless I'm missing something).

startup

punkBuster.activate 
vars.idleTimeout 300
vars.teamKillCountForKick 5
vars.teamKillValueForKick 5
vars.teamKillValueIncrease 1
vars.teamKillValueDecreasePerSecond 0
vars.killCam true
vars.miniMap true
vars.3dSpotting true
vars.3pCam true
vars.idleBanRounds 0
vars.vehicleSpawnAllowed true
vars.vehicleSpawnDelay 100
vars.nameTag true
vars.regenerateHealth true
vars.roundStartPlayerCount 4
vars.onlySquadLeaderSpawn false
vars.soldierHealth 100
vars.hud true
vars.playerRespawnTime 100
vars.gameModeCounter 100
vars.serverMessage ""
reservedSlotsList.aggressiveJoin false
vars.roundLockdownCountdown 10
vars.roundWarmupTimeout 600
vars.maxSpectators 2
vars.hitIndicatorsEnabled true
vars.commander true
vars.roundTimeLimit 100
vars.forceReloadWholeMags false
vars.alwaysAllowSpectators true
vars.friendlyFire false

Maplist.txt

MP_Flooded Elimination0 2
MP_Abandoned Elimination0 2
MP_Damage Elimination0 2
MP_Journey Elimination0 2
MP_Naval Elimination0 2
MP_Prison Elimination0 2
MP_Resort Elimination0 2
MP_Siege Elimination0 2
MP_TheDish Elimination0 2
MP_Tremors Elimination0 2
XP1_001 Elimination0 2
XP1_002 Elimination0 2
XP1_003 Elimination0 2
XP1_004 Elimination0 2

Any thoughts/suggestions welcome. It is just soo bizare that it was even working okay during the scrim but after opening the server back up it isn't. We copy & pasted the configs/maplists before the scrim and that is what is above....I have no idea if I'm missing something here? :S

have you set the map rotation to 2.

defuse rounds are just like rush rounds  they require a map round setting of 2 inorder to run proper. check procon there might be somewhere in here thats conflicting with your servere side settings

Edited by pipes1

have you set the map rotation to 2.

defuse rounds are just like rush rounds  they require a map round setting of 2 inorder to run proper. check procon there might be somewhere in here thats conflicting with your servere side settings

Our maplist is and has been configured for two rounds if you look at the second code box I titled maplist.txt....MapsName Elimination0(gametype name for Defuse) and then 2(# of rounds to play).

Like I said it was running fine like this during the day(switching sides), it was running fine during the scrim, but then afterwards it won't change teams and I can't get it to work for the life of me.

I already tried turning off all plugins running that day, didn't work(we don't have anything on that server that would effect it anyways). I tried restarting it. I tried shutting it down for 5mins, then back on...nothing.

Apparently I'm not alone as there are a few others posting about this issue and a similar issue with Rush on our GSP forums. Regardless, I'm literally baffled as to why this suddenly stopped working after the scrim.......

Edited by XDE4TH

they might have gotten a corupted patch from the newest patch. i know our server works fine in rush. havent played much defuse (got back into aapg lately).

best i can say is have the gsp maybe try a reinstall when they server is idle!!