corcks's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. I am currently guid banned (not for hacking but key was stolen on a clan server)and have been given a brand new cd key from EA. If I were to use that key would i get a hardware ban. Only asking as i have heard of this happenning to quite a few people.If is safe to use can i still use the account i was originally banned on or do i need to make a new account. Thanks Col
  2. Isn't it strange how even balance are quick to tell you, you have been banned. But when you question them about evidence very slow. Steyr47 How did you obtain a new key? EA want money for a new key, but i aint paying i thing until ithis gets resolved.
  3. Just got an update from evenbalance, got the same reply as what Posiedon did. Also if someone did steal my cd key how can my guid be used to hack pb. I thought your guid was unique to your own pc hardware. Anyway I have replied back with: In response to your last update. Can you provide me with evidence ie time, date, ip address, server that was hacked. Hack/cheat that was used.
  4. The same thing has happened to me, i was playing the game fine last night. Tried to connect to a server and got this messageYou have permanatly banned. Global punkbuster guid ban 3b757e9b So i thought it was just this particular server so i treid another and got the same message. Now i have never cheated or tried to cheat (just look at my stats) and never shared my CD key with anybody.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.