COD4 CC - New COD4 RCON tool

Quarter Master

this is a project that I will be following very closely. There are plans in the future to allow ingame admin using the chat system, and many other things. I hope they can get it done

Awesome, I've been following them for a couple months and even participated in their beta. It finally looks like they got their first release out a couple of days ago. Hopefully game service providers throw this on their boxes with cod4.

Awesome, I've been following them for a couple months and even participated in their beta. It finally looks like they got their first release out a couple of days ago. Hopefully game service providers throw this on their boxes with cod4.

I sent a copy to Wolfservers(My provider) and they said they would as soon as its out of beta

What we need is more COD admins over there showing support, maybe they can get some good ideas from us, and maybe get a better version out sooner

Edited by GuN Bladequarter

yeah but cant get them to work lol, so been looking for another way :lol:

Give me a nudge on Xfire - Ill sort it out for you :)

As for HLSW - personally I don't like it, but it is good for helping people get streaming.

Give me a nudge on Xfire - Ill sort it out for you :)

As for HLSW - personally I don't like it, but it is good for helping people get streaming.

Managed to sort it - wont tell you i was configging it for my public server when in fact i was connected via ftp to my match server :blink:

and had a real good day once i sussed that cos then by way of a miracle the webtool worked too lol

Managed to sort it - wont tell you i was configging it for my public server when in fact i was connected via ftp to my match server :blink:

and had a real good day once i sussed that cos then by way of a miracle the webtool worked too lol

Heh, don't worry about it - I was trying to get someone streaming yesterday and it wouldn't work. Turned out he had punkbuster disabled :rolleyes:

My god I facepalmed at that one - took all day to narrow it down to his modded command line :P

like it, its cool

have used all the rcon tools out and about and this one is one of the best.

and as a bonus to boot no freeze ups, no crashing etc, quick refresh, guid checker is cool too

Couldn't get it to install.

Download RC1.

Unrar.

Run Setup.exe

Did some com checks or something and said I need to update some files and restart. Did that.

Restarted, ran setup again, same thing as above. Seems to be caught in a loop.

Couldn't get it to install.

Download RC1.

Unrar.

Run Setup.exe

Did some com checks or something and said I need to update some files and restart. Did that.

Restarted, ran setup again, same thing as above. Seems to be caught in a loop.

You are probably downloading the old one... Download this one

http://cod4cc.com/modules.php?name=Downloa...getit&lid=4

COD4CC v1 IS OUT!

Fixed 'MP' Bug -> MP Level not working (dawm spaces)

Fixed 'No Cursor' on "Start Server" -> No hand cursor showing on Start Server button

Fixed/Updates Banned List -> Parsed list now not showing the '^5Punkbuster Server:' thing

Added PB Restart function -> Restarts Punkbuster

Added Bad Name -> Kicks anyone that uses a defined "BAD NAME"

Added Bad Name List -> Shows you the list of Bad Names

Added New Maps Previews -> Map previews now also showing for new maps!

Still working on the PBUCON.. for some reason still cant get it to work properly.

Download here: http://cod4cc.com/modules.php?name=Downloa...getit&lid=6

Edited by eSkiSo

He just released a more GSP friendly version of the deamon. Still trying to work some of the bugs out, but IT Works great!!