Clan says I am banned by punkbuster...

velocity73R

The clan =VGQC= has banned me and they say it is through Punkbuster, for being a hacker. I do not hack, and to the best of my knowledge have never been banned by Punkbuster before. They also say I have been banned from CO4 when I have never played the game. Can you please look into it, and if I have been banned tell me why. It is a server I like to play on and if PBBans says I hack I want to see the proof...Because I don't..

Ingame name for BF2 :

velocity73R

Thank you for your time, and I await a reply...

http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/results.php?srchtype=GUID&srchdata=b36d97777b947908dc23393c7dd19631&game_id=13&showLG=yes&showAT=yes&safeview=no

Battlefield 2 GUID: b36d97777b947908dc23393c7dd19631

Aliases:

*R|A* velocity73R

[d0g] velocity73R

H3Li_PoisoN

velocity73R

velocity73R_

If this is your GUID there is no evidence on the MPi to suggest that you have received a ban from PBBans. All violations raised under PBBans MBi relate to violation IPs in different countries therefeore as far as our security check would go on you: you are clean. If you were not you would have been moved to a restricted users group.

In this case I believe the clan is wrongly interpreting the MPi so please feel free to give them a link to this thread.