clan name change

unsparky

hi since we opened the account with yourselfs,our old server provider was gamesmajor,untill they shut.we have moved to ycn hosting,and renamed the server deltaforce beginners xps.and changed the tags to <|DF|>

but its still showing tags as cfc.even though our new server is streaming to pbbans,and my status hasnt changed to streaming game admin.

could you plz check to see if ive set up the server information right.as it is saying that the server is streaming

thanks <|DF|> SPARKY aka cfc sparky

old server 81.19.219.218:27930 clan cfc

new server 78.129.194.12:28960 DELTAFORCE BEGINNERS XPSAVE,

old tags cfc new tags <|DF|> as i cant see where to change it lol

Edited by cfc sparky

• 1 year later...

hi since we opened the account with yourselfs,our old server provider was gamesmajor,untill they shut.we have moved to ycn hosting,and renamed the server deltaforce beginners xps.and changed the tags to <|DF|>

but its still showing tags as cfc.even though our new server is streaming to pbbans,and my status hasnt changed to streaming game admin.

could you plz check to see if ive set up the server information right.as it is saying that the server is streaming

thanks <|DF|> SPARKY aka cfc sparky

old server 81.19.219.218:27930 clan cfc

new server 78.129.194.12:28960 DELTAFORCE BEGINNERS XPSAVE,

old tags cfc new tags <|DF|> as i cant see where to change it lol

hi guys after some time off,we are now back on line and would like for our server to be streamed again(we have went back to our old tags again (CFC) 213.108.31.29:27030 CLAN CFC, our new server is streaming just now,but cant seem to find where to change our tags or my log in name,so was wondering if you could give the links,so i can change the info

new player name is CFC SPARKY instead of <|DF|> SPARKY

thanks

cheers m8 name changed,but still got old tags lol

post change requests http://www.pbbans.com/forums/account-change-requests-sga-f349.html

When you want to change your Team Account details, please provide the following information.

• Account Number (REQUIRED)
  • Clan Name (If you want it changed or not)
  • Clan Tag (If you want it changed or not)

Always provide the account number when requesting any changes so we dont have to look through thousands of TA's just to find yours. Failure to post your account number will result in your thread being overlooked and no reply sent.

Thanks!

Team: CLAN CFC (CFC)
Account ID: 4190
Streaming Status: Streaming (1 / 1)

The reason you have had to wait so long is twofold;

1. You tagged an account change request onto an ancient topic (original post date 14 March 2009)

2. You posted in the wrong forum section, the correct forum for team account change requests of any kind is;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/account-change-requests-sga-f349.html

For a prompt response you need to post in the correct forum section or at least make a new topic when making requests.

Team: CLAN CFC (CFC)
Account ID: 4190
Streaming Status: Streaming (1 / 1)

The reason you have had to wait so long is twofold;

1. You tagged an account change request onto an ancient topic (original post date 14 March 2009)

2. You posted in the wrong forum section, the correct forum for team account change requests of any kind is;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/account-change-requests-sga-f349.html

For a prompt response you need to post in the correct forum section or at least make a new topic when making requests.

cheers and noted,didnt mind the wait lol