*** Clan Hacking...

Sapphire

Hi, I don't have screenshots of this but you can see it! The clan **edit** They wear it differint ways, hacks! I have had sevrel in my server and they're banned but every time one joins they're hacking.I don't have PunkBuster installed yet but will soon. They like CTF! Cause allot of them speedhack.

Thanks,

[n00b.Sapphire

Edited by Benway
no pointless accusations. w/h evidence==pointless :S

Dude get pb installed and apply here to join as a streaming admin asap!

It's like your ringing a dinner bell for these peep's! :lol:

Seconded. B)

Hi, I don't have screenshots of this but you can see it! The clan **edit** They wear it differint ways, hacks! I have had sevrel in my server and they're banned but every time one joins they're hacking.I don't have PunkBuster installed yet but will soon. They like CTF! Cause allot of them speedhack.

Thanks,

[n00b.Sapphire

There's a other hacking clan called **edit** they run a server Called something like **edit**Hacks they are runnign a 1.08 version server but its not my problem on how they run they're server, PB has caught them in my server and they are listed here already, to sum everything up theres another clan and who knows how many out there that are hacking but this has got to stop they are f__K__G up yesterdays and todays games !! Edited by fozzer
Do not post clantags etc without proof to go with it.

im aware of the clan/cheatsites you've tried to mention :)

but please do not post links, servernames or clannames in public.. just PM me or another admin with the info :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering, to avoid this certain clan from entering my server, If there is a way to "auto-ban" anyone that comes in wearing the tag? Kinda like badnames, but only with a ban instead of a kick.