Cheater:

DODO

***Admin edit ***

There is a specific section for demo submissions that is available to streaming game admins only.

If this demo was taken on a streaming server, get the server admin to submit it in the correct forum section.

The server the demo was taken on must be streaming at the time it was recorded or we can not accept it.

Any demo submission that is posted in a public forum section will be removed the moment it is spotted

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

what do you mean submit it to a admin,i went to the dig.com website were ther were 8 people at all different dates that had evidence of the 1sk clan cheating on there servers and the admins responded back saying there was nothing they could do they know they hacking with aimbots but they change there ips,and told us we just have to put up with it,so i turned to pb to submit my evidence and now your saying we cant do nothing?but cry and beg to the admins to do more,how about pb what are you guys doing to help us,nothing it seems,but i do live in a small town and around the time school gets out everyday my internet usally lags and i get kicked by pb for having a high ping ,good job on kicking us honest players :angry: im better off buying a hack to compete than putting my hope in pb :blink:

how about pb what are you guys doing to help us,nothing it seems

PBBans is not PunkBuster.

PunkBuster software is written by EvenBalance.

...everyday my internet usally lags and i get kicked by pb for having a high ping ,good job on kicking us honest players

Sounds like an ISP problem. Perhaps you should talk to your provider.

... :angry: im better off buying a hack to compete than putting my hope in pb :blink:

I guess we will see you back here soon.