Call of Duty: World at War PC Patch 1.4

Sixshot

I've a good idea on why they did it but I am downright pissed that they implemented it w/o documenting such a change at all. This is an issue that started out on the console. Such an undocumented change is not cool with me since I utilize the bipod for suppression and defensive fire. Granted, there are undocumented changes everywhere, including in MMOs. Such a thing is of no surprise. But this is a gameplay change that basically killed a valid defensive option.

Yeah, I use crouch and prone to fire off my MG. They work to a point. But when staring down at a long hall or alley, using the bipod turns your MG into a very nasty weapon w/ insane accuracy and firing rate, all at the cost of mobility.

Frankly I don't care much for S&D. If I wanna play that... I'd play Counter-Strike instead. But killing the bipod? Ugh... there goes one of the best defensive option there is in the game. *sigh*

I would have to agree to remove it for the sake of one gametype just sucks I.M.O even if i didnt use it that much but I can see how it would be an annoyence to some !.

just have to adapt to it im affraid, as its obvious Tryarch dont care what we gamers think LOL!..

But then again at least you wont get told your camping now HEE HEE

Edited by jimbouk1977