Bf3 Weapon/Class/Perk

LtMatt

I'll try again. 0 replies in the last thread. Things can only get better. There must be one or two social people here. :D

I'd be ineterested to hear what people use and why.

My favourite class would have to bed medic. I love being in the thick of the action and would describe myself as having a 'passion for the paddles' I'm nearly at 10,000 revives. I'm quite proud of that fact, unfortunatly it shows i have no life, but hey what are you gonna do.

Favourite gun would be the L85, use an Acog foregrip and heavy barrell. Love to engage from a distance with burst fire. I normally use whatever perk my squad needs, but favourites would have to be suppresive and double frag. Sometimes i like to flop out the m320. Always ruffles feathers like a peacock on heat but its good fun.

Edited by LtMatt

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/battlefield-3-t135903.html

^ theres the place for Bf3 discussion. No need to create a new topic for each sub-discussion on a game. Theres a reason for a lack of such topics in this area... 1 primary topic, realted conversation belongs in that thread.

But generally, you'll notice a lack of such "this weapon is my favorite - whats yours" fluff on this site. Hence the zero replies to your same topic that was deleted. There are plenty of other websites (and trolls) that enjoy seeing their name on topics like those. Just as digging up old posts is pointless, other than boosting ones post count.

quality > quantity

^ theres the place for Bf3 discussion. No need to create a new topic for each sub-discussion on a game. Theres a reason for a lack of such topics in this area... 1 primary topic, realted conversation belongs in that thread.

But generally, you'll notice a lack of such "this weapon is my favorite - whats yours" fluff on this site. Hence the zero replies to your same topic that was deleted. There are plenty of other websites (and trolls) that enjoy seeing their name on topics like those. Just as digging up old posts is pointless, other than boosting ones post count.

quality > quantity

Oh, i didnt realise all bf3 discussion had to go in that thread. I deleted my old thead as i posted it in the wrong place. Thanks for labeling me as a troll though. Nice contribution towards the thread.

Edited by LtMatt

Started of pure as a medic. None of those sick stats of yours since I stopped trying to revive people 6times before they go up, just my squadmates or randoms when theres no chance of dying. Adressed in the next patch so should be solved.

*As a medic M16A3 all the way for me with nades perk, expl when i go M320 to annoy campers.

Lately getting into engineer since im a Chopper/Tankwhore but sadly even on a server with TS u dont always get repaired.

*As engi M4a1/jav/expl perk

Buttscratcher (how charming), Matt just kicking some life into a dead mule (if that doesnt make sense, blame translating)

Edited by Kunoichia
  • Upvote 1

Started of pure as a medic. None of those sick stats of yours since I stopped trying to revive people 6times before they go up, just my squadmates or randoms when theres no chance of dying. Adressed in the next patch so should be solved.

*As a medic M16A3 all the way for me with nades perk, expl when i go M320 to annoy campers.

Lately getting into engineer since im a Chopper/Tankwhore but sadly even on a server with TS u dont always get repaired.

*As engi M4a1/jav/expl perk

Buttscratcher (how charming), Matt just kicking some life into a dead mule (if that doesnt make sense, blame translating)

My hero.

By the way explosives perk does not provide extra m320 rounds, that comes under frags.

• Upvote 1

Flogging a dead horse you mean? hehe :deadhorse:

Seriously though, let's keep it civil.

As far as weapons go.. I only use the M4, ironsights..

Civil sounds good to me. :)

I used the m4 for a while. Three round burst? That was the first gun i used before i then moved onto the M16A3 and finally the L85.

I popped into your server for a quick round yesterday surfy. I remember spending a lot of time on Essex Rifles BC2 Vietnam server. That was the only full low ping server i could find back in the day. :)

Edited by LtMatt

quality > quantity

I'm with buttscratcher on this one. Just keep everything in one thread.

Sorry i thought this was a discussion forum. If you have nothing constructive to offer to the thread, kindly stop trolling.

This can always be merged to the BF3 thread if needs be, i dont see anyone kicking up a fuss over it other than yourself.

Edited by LtMatt

I try to use all classes but tend to use a limited number of weapons .. least until a patch nerfs them. I then use others till another patch nerfs them too. Soon going to be knives and pistols only at this rate :P

Many times I wish they would really stop the mass number of weapon tweaks and just tell the whinners to accept the game as it is. Well maybe tweak a few really over/under powered ones but that's it. After all It's what many other devs do.

I try to use all classes but tend to use a limited number of weapons .. least until a patch nerfs them. I then use others till another patch nerfs them too. Soon going to be knives and pistols only at this rate :P

Many times I wish they would really stop the mass number of weapon tweaks and just tell the whinners to accept the game as it is. Well maybe tweak a few really over/under powered ones but that's it. After all It's what many other devs do.

I tend to find a gun and attatchments i like and stick with it. The patch list looks huge though, its really going to change the game. Will it be for the better? I'm not so sure, but most of the changes i agree with and am looking forward to.

Tank combat is going to have a huge change, its going to be much more realistic. 1 shot to the side and youre disabled.

no more tankwhoring for us then matt :(

I think its a good thing though Kun. Whoever is the best shot should win. Engaging enemies while driving at full speed will now bring the reward it deserves.

I stilll drive up in full speed to get a sneaky shot up there rears though. Works wonders especially when u play bait. :party0049:

Its two shots to the rear at the moment for the kill. I wonder if thats going to change. I suppose it could now be 1 shot to the rear =boom. A good move i think.

i like being a medic. i use the aek something something. & i use the defib. tried the 320 but it wasn't so great as many players claim and complain about. i rarely ever.. or pretty much never use much else :P

yes.. yes i'm a noob.

Edited by ~*FaNtASyGiRL*~
  • Upvote 1

i like being a medic. i use the aek something something. & i use the defib. tried the 320 but it wasn't so great as many players claim and complain about. i rarely ever.. or pretty much never use much else :P

yes.. yes i'm a noob.

Lol. Aek something. Haha.

We have to have a game sometime. :)

I just hope balanced will be kept. A tank is a tank. Shouldnt be to easy to kill for infantry.

I dont think much changes with regard to that. Dont recall seeing RPG/JAV buffs with regards to tanks.

Edited by LtMatt

Still is going :P

Cool, it really was the best vietnam server imo that i could find. The others were all russian with slightly higher pings.

Do you play bf3 or just BC2 vietnam?