Ban Appeal

CTU_fixer46

Hi,

I put in a Ban appeal for CTU_jr_Rojas about 2 weeks ago and was wondering how long it takes for an appeal to be considered?

I haven't received any correspondence regarding the appeal.

Sincerely

CTU_fixer46

Hi,

I put in a Ban appeal for CTU_jr_Rojas about 2 weeks ago and was wondering how long it takes for an appeal to be considered?

I haven't received any correspondence regarding the appeal.

Sincerely

CTU_fixer46

Why would we know anything about it, the appeal was not made via the PBBans appeal system.

Take a look see;

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-b52c53f6-vb270333.html

Although you can advise a player on his appeal ... it is always best practice for the player who is in receipt of the ban to make the actual appeal.

There is no appeal pending re pbguid 5f5e7a50cfd67922a7419ab4b52c53f6

If the player concerned thinks there has been an error, please have him appeal the ban.

I have watched the demo provided in slowmo and can not see anything that would convince me that an error had been made.

Have you watched the demo ?

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/5f5e7a50cfd67922a7419ab4b52c53f6-t162062.html

Yes I did look at the demo. I have played with this kid for close to a year and the father is a CTU Member. I could not believe that Rojas would cheat. So I made a demo of myself on the same map but on our stock server. I mimiced the same movements as Rojas and did some playing that was not. I went with the same loadout he ran, saw with double tap and grip, and then looked at my demo with the player. I had the same outcome, no recoil. Here is the link to my demo. http://www.ctuclan.org/demos/rojas.zip

I am asking that you or someone at PBBans make their own demo on this particular map and see if there may be a glitch.

Rojas does not speek english and is very young, this is the reason I am doing this for him.

Edited by CTU_fixer46

I have watched the demo provided in slowmo and can not see anything that would convince me that an error had been made.

I hope PBBans will be open minded and look at my demo and hopefully make one of your own.

Edited by CTU_fixer46

Fozzer has already mentioned above, he needs to submit an appeal himself.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-b52c53f6-vb270333.html He doesn't actually need to say much just appeal. If you appeal on his behalf the appeal is automatically deleted.

There is a system for appealing bans, this is not it.

• Upvote 2

I hope PBBans will be open minded and look at my demo and hopefully make one of your own.

I thought I'd take a look at the demo as I'm just an SGA and been around CoD4 for quite sometime. They're is no way PBBans will lift that ban. The demo submitted for the accusation clearly shows no-recoil being used. You can mimic all the moves you like, but the proof is their in the submitted demo. The SAW has very little recoil anyway, but when a ne-reoil hack is implemented, it really shows up. The SAW is also the most often used gun with the no recoil hack, due to the lack of recoil given by said gun. .

Sometimes the least likely people you know to hack, will resort to them. Especially the younger generations.

• 2 weeks later...

My understanding is that Rojas has appealed the ban & has been denied. I do not agree with the ban as one of my senior admins mimiced him & none of us could tell a difference. Now my streaming has been suspended which I do not remember getting a PM about this. I have been told by Smurf that the 7 days are up tomorrow. What are my options?

My understanding is that Rojas has appealed the ban & has been denied. I do not agree with the ban as one of my senior admins mimiced him & none of us could tell a difference. Now my streaming has been suspended which I do not remember getting a PM about this. I have been told by Smurf that the 7 days are up tomorrow. What are my options?

What can't you understand about the ban? It's a no recoil hack in use, not an aimbot. Go and shoot the M249 and watch the recoil, it has very little to start with, then go re-watch the demo that's been submitted. No recoil in that demo.

As already posted, you need to remove Roja's from your roster, as no players on the PBBans MBI are allowed to be in streaming clans/communities.

were you not aware that Rojas had a ban and that fixer46 had been "working" on it?

i believe that you have been around here long enough to know what the options are in this situation

remove rojas or lose streaming

how did you review the demo? did you slow it way down?

were you not aware that Rojas had a ban and that fixer46 had been "working" on it?

i believe that you have been around here long enough to know what the options are in this situation

Yes I did slow it down. Yes I did know Fixer was working on it. We were still waiting on response from Rojas about the appeal. You make it sound like I am dumb by your comments. I do not understand why. I was added today to Surfy private comment. I have no choice but to remove him.

Yes I did slow it down. Yes I did know Fixer was working on it. We were still waiting on response from Rojas about the appeal. You make it sound like I am dumb by your comments. I do not understand why. I was added today to Surfy private comment. I have no choice but to remove him.

i did not intend to make you seem any way. sorry i was not clear

i was just trying to ascertain whether or not you had been left out of the loop. you sounded like you were surprised about the outcome

So let me get this right,

We were supposed to know that Rojas's appeal was rejected by Rojas telling us? He hasn't been on our TS.

I have been in touch through the forums and checking my account every day for anything about the appeal. I have received nothing.